Reviews for Extinguished
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Not bad at all... it's actually pretty good.

But I'm Australian, and never in my life have i ever heard someone who talks like that.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
absolutely not, i refuse to allow that.

toad does NOT under ANY circumstances, get wanda. no. no way. i am sorry, but... no.

lol. youre entitled to your opinion... as lon as it agrees with mine :) lol jk
Shini02 chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
That was so sad...

I love how you made the fire actually love him back
X-Girl4 chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
Intresting little story.
JessiTsuki chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
I have nothing against John/Wanda, but I like Todd/Wanda too, and John/Amara. Nice fanfic, I can't find many decent things staring John on FFN.
nitwtch chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
Cool story, and i love John too! However, i hate Todd, and i hate it even more when people pair him up with Wanda. I mean, come on! She's way to good for him. The only one that even comes close is Pietro, but he's her twin, so that's cool.
anaisninja01 chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
I've come to a very important conclusion upon reading this. That is: The entire cast of "X-Men: Evolution" is highly under-medicated. Sedatives, anti-depressants, and anti-psychotics need to be distributed liberally to just about everyone. And after reading this story, I think Pyro needs to be first in line for the anti-psychotics. It sounds like he really needs a girl, but he can't have Wanda because she's Todd's.

Anyway, this is a really awesome look at Pyro's *ahem* relationship with fire. It's sort of sad and frightening. Always a good thing. -