Reviews for Flowers and Stars
Kore-of-Myth chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Interesting story...Narcissa is the only one of the Black's not named after a constellation after all. I like how you portrayed this pairing and Narcissa as a believable character.

Keep Writing!
livesonwisteria chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
It was good, but kinda confusing
Cheez Wizz chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
woah. intense. did i catch a few hints of incest there? how strange.
Beena-Pani chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
Hey, HP4eva1, linda, and ?, the summary even says it is femmeslash. And HP4eva1, there's nothing wrong with writing only slash, just like there's nothing wrong with writing only het, or writing only incest, or writing only first- person, or writing onle in the present tense, or not writing anything in English even though it's your first language. It's just not what most people do. Cut the author some slack!
Anyway, it was really interesting. Poor Narcissa... You really feel for her. You've got a great talent for summing up huge, powerful emotions in a small amount of words. Keep up the great work!
lostwithfaraday chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
What is it with your wrong and perverted mind! Every othere thing you write is slash!
linda chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
I realy think your sick
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
umm...no offense...but eww
fani90 chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
WOW! that was weird! but cool! it was cool! never actually read one like this one! cool! _
Caster chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
This is really sad! C'mon... *sniffle* Write a sequel. I really enjoyed this. It was short, but enjoyable. _ Loved it!
Rachele Stein chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Wonderful-please write more. There is not enough femmeslash out there.
nightshadow1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
poor Narcissa (
MiniEinstein chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Very... er... interesting... Actually, rather disturbing, to put it bluntly. It's good, just not my type of fic.