Reviews for Flight of the Sparrow
Ann chapter 32 . 11/18/2012
Bravo! This was a brilliant ending, in my opinion, to a story that was surprisingly entertaining for one with just the first movie to draw from. It kept me enjoyed for the last two days, reminding me of a November a few years back which I spent obsessed with the Pirates. I've read about Jack's childhood here and there after that and I rather like your version too. I'd decided to start some of your PotC fics, after having re-read some of your LotR for the - I've lost count, really, over the years - partly because I trusted your writing, and new or not (back then, 9 years ago) I was easily able to picture the scenes onboard and imagine it all. The last 2 chapters was almost like a direct prequel to the movie - Jack has finished his transformation into the vividly pictured man he is now - and now I'm like ohhh, so that's what With Clipped Wings is about. Wow. And by the way, I really liked Captain Flint, as well as Anamaria, whose strong character has left me a deep impression throughout the fic. Thank you for writing this. I felt obligated to post a review in spite of being terribly awkward with words. I'll be continuing onto the sequel now!
xPhoenix0Returnx chapter 32 . 6/22/2010
Ah! I was hoping to read his escape from the island and such untill the movie. I loved learning about Jack's past even if it's not official. It fits in quite well though, and I love how you include all the historical bits while keeping up with the chronology, haha.

Before, I wasn't really into any pairings for this fandom but now, I feel like I'm leaning towards JackAnamaria. Anamaria's entrance was awesome. I love her character!

Overall, I loved your story and your writing style. I can totally hear Johnny Depp's voice when you write Jack-as well as the other characters. And now, I shall go read your sequel. I feel like watching the movies all over again too though... XD
CrimsonLoveSong chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
this is really good i was wondering if u could read my story betrayal, i want opinions on the new chapter, if you do read it please review, (P.S. please pardon some grammar mistakes, my computer auto corrects my story but makes it wrong, I hate this spastic copmputer!) again great story,

Thanks,

-Lea
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 32 . 10/7/2007
That's a great saga, and I appreciate the historically accurate details.
Bloodypirates247 chapter 32 . 8/23/2006
It was a great story! I thourghly enjoyed it. I know it is probably a preety long since you wrote this, but if you have watched the second movie i sugest you brush up on a few of your facts.
Meggie Dodge chapter 32 . 1/6/2006
I came in when it was done, which loses us the chapter-by-chapter highlights of my pleasure. But they happened, all the same. And I enjoyed your take on the life of Jack Sparrow throughout, especially when you pulled in something I wouldn't have predicted (Anamaria as cabin boy, for one), and made it work.
Rogue-Pirate chapter 32 . 7/27/2005
hey there, I've finished it, it's a great story and you have really captured the essence of Jack. I read with clipped wings before this one, and I loved them both. fantastic writer...Great story.
matchynishi chapter 32 . 6/30/2005
Very, very nice. Loved it. Sorry it's such a short review, but I'm too impatient now - gotta go read the next fic in this series. :)

I adore the way you write Jack and Ana. Excellent characterizations.
CaptainTish chapter 32 . 3/21/2005
That was such a good story! Extremely well-written, it flowed really well. I'm on to your next story now!
CaptainTish chapter 4 . 3/14/2005
Hello! This is a very good story. It was on ErinRua's recommendations page, so I thought I'd give it a try. And you started writing this back when the movie first came out? Wow, I'm impressed!
bella chapter 32 . 3/7/2005
AWESOME! I really loved it; is there a paperback version...? If no, then GET IT PUBLISHED, savvy?
Lia Galanodel chapter 32 . 11/24/2004
Can't remember if I've ever reviewed or not, but I'm going to now. This is such a wonderful story, I absolutely love it. If it weren't for the copyright issues I'd want you to publish it! You write so well and accurately... or at least you make it seem accurate if it's not! You have everyone's characters down very well, especially Jack. I myself havn't been able to write a POTC fanfic, for fear that I'd completely mis-interpret Jack, but you don't need to worry about that!

Thank you for such a wonderful story... I'm off to read With Clipped Wings again now... )
Johnnycakesdepp chapter 31 . 10/16/2004
I really love this bloody fic! The relationship between Jack and Ana was beautiful it was wonderfull. It reminds me of me and my friend Calvin. That was great!
Chaos Chao chapter 32 . 9/5/2004
Oh! Loved it! I'm gonna go look for the sequel now...
jjonahjameson chapter 32 . 7/16/2004
Wonderful history. I've read three of your stories today-why, yes, Virginia, work is slow. Thank you!