Reviews for Unlikely Soul Mates
Luna Charmcaster chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
awww :3
Sarah Victoria Cullen chapter 4 . 10/7/2010
-Runs around like a chicken- Damn, damn, damn! Wish I had found this story seven years ago! Because he's falling way to fast for my liking. It's usually better when he's in total denial mode (Botan too for that matter. Hilarious when they're both too damn stubborn to admit they like each other) WTF? Okay, I've gone insane with all this.

-mumbles- love it though.
Rogue Darth Skywalker chapter 8 . 7/15/2009
the story seems to move a little too fast, but i love the idea of the story. You really capture the characters personality's, but some of the actions don't really respond to their character.

Love the story over all though!
einoid chapter 7 . 8/24/2008
omg!

sweetest ever!

love it!,
R3.0 chapter 9 . 9/15/2006
You sent me a link that didn't work? Umm... Yeah, sorry, I couldn't really manage to read the new chapter yet since I've gotta be at work in a few. Till another chapter. ;)
animegirl9000 chapter 5 . 9/29/2005
that is so sweet when hiei is confused like that he is even more attractive
Rin Sessys Girl chapter 10 . 6/25/2005
Damn you woman... Making me sign in.. XP Grr... *sighs* What am I gonna do with you... and your cheesy endings! LMAO! XD Now there's something I haven't used in a hell of a long time... Shizu that name I mean.. *went looking at the reviews..* I'm normally just Kagome, Kagome, Kagome and on rare occations I sign in if I have to lmao... XD Another thing I haven't been doing... *takes out the old trusty check list that's gotten dust all over it now...* Geez...correction...very very long time I haven't been doing this... *blows dust off* Well I suppose I can make one up for this situation for I haven't done it for a long while now. 1. Kick back stabbing for making AG remove script storys! ;.; I really liked those too... *boots to Kingdom Come! then to Hong Kong...and last the Moon!* Die you bastards! *blows up the moon with them along with it* Well...there goes the Moon...but... *plasters a new one up with shifty eyes* I have created another one ahahaha! CHECK! XD 2. Place another note on Kurama's back... *pats his back* "Honestly I don't have a clue what got into her and why she spanked you!" note happens to say "Remove my pants...I dare you." Check...hehehehehe... 3. Kick Hiei some more for trying to kill Botan because of his illusions! HIYAH! X[] *boots him to the new moon*

Hiei: *leaves giant crater in new moon* x.x Ow...

Check... XD Hm what else is there to do...4... Damn it Sesshoumaru! Who told you to touch my check list!

Sesshoumaru: *shifty eyes* It wasn't me... I did not write that...

*glares and crosses it out* 5... HIEI! MY GOD! You're lucky you're on the moon or I'd kick you around some more!

Hiei: *groans* Thank God... *pulls self out of crater* x.X

I'm not even going to look at six... *puts check list away*

Kurama: *thoughts...* 'Good thing too... ' *shifty eyes*

Well... ;.; I'll miss you... *sobs* I want AG back! COME BACK! T-T

From,

RSG...(A.K.A The Flamer Killer! Along with Shizu, Kagome and all that good shit! XD )

P.S. This turned to be one hell of a review... It's now called... THE MONSTEROUS REVIEW It will eat you whole! XD
sesho chapter 10 . 6/12/2005
im gonna throw to chessy
BlueFireIce chapter 10 . 5/4/2005
OAKY why in the world is hiei having illusions cause when you are in love i don't think you see illusions wait duh he isn't human
sailor-z-360 chapter 10 . 9/25/2004
interesting...very interesting...hiei is an odd one...
angelprincess22 chapter 10 . 9/14/2004
I love your story...sigh...wish it was me instead of her. lol!- update soon!
DaughteroftheDawn chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
Hey good job pleasse put more of it up pretty please
Hiei's Ice Maiden chapter 10 . 8/13/2004
This story was reALLY good, hope you write a sequel.
Master Sforzando chapter 10 . 8/11/2004
Great fic. 10 out of 10. there really aren't enough hieixbotan out there. keep up the good work. And blue ogre's real name is George Saotome(thats revealed in the new season).
Good Question chapter 10 . 8/4/2004
You will get another chapter up right? great story!