Reviews for Never Wanted This
angorianwolf chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
I really love what you have of this on here. It's very well written and not rushed like many fics. I'm very disappointed the link to the rest of it no longer seems to work. :(
anonymous chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Hey ..hi..

i really liked your story and want to read the whole thing. The link on your site is not opening and i really really want to read the entire story. Is there any other way i can do that...?
RavenIdiot chapter 2 . 5/12/2011

!

My poor noble Will!

!

#shoots Commandante Varga in the foot, then in the knee, then in a place that I'm not going to mention (too graphic), then (and only then) in the head# (What? He deserves it.)

I'm off to go read the rest now, if I can find it. (Don't worry, I'm over 18.) (Do you think they'd let me have a gun if I wasn't?)
RavenIdiot chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Oh gosh. This is written extremely well. You depict his voice, thoughts, and actions very true to character; and I love how you are keeping him as unbelievably selfless as his character was in the movies. I am feeling very scared for him. He really is such a innocent and noble creature to be at the mercy of such vile men.

I also have to commend you on having the Spanish being the ones taking the port! That's something that always bothers me about most pirate movies/books/fanfictions; they NEVER have and Spaniards in the 'Spanish' Main! So thank you for going outside of the usual 'pirate raid' theme and giving us a historically fitting territory-dispute raid!

Last note: POOR WILL! (oh why does he have to be so noble! #sobs#)
Little Karma chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
this story has very well writen and i'd like to read more of it, but the link on your bio is not working, and i have tried several times. i don't knoe maybe after almost 6 years the link is now dead, but if the story is still out there would you please send me a link
Lady Gaidin chapter 2 . 9/10/2008
I doubt you'll ever finish this fic, but just wanted to let you know I was enjoying it. Brutal and cruel. Well done.
Falcons-Tears chapter 2 . 11/28/2007
Hey there, I just stumbled over this story and I agree with all the others here... I love it and I'd really like to read the rest of it but I can't because the link doesn't work for me... is there any way I can get the whole story without having to go to that side since this side really doesn't work for me *sniff*

Katie
Cub 22 chapter 2 . 9/23/2007
Oh please send me that story to my email. I have been trying and trying to get to the rest of the story but for some reason it never works. My email address is Please, please, please! Send me the story. I will be eternally grateful to you.
heraldtaliar chapter 2 . 10/15/2006
I love love love love LOVE this story...and I just found it today. I tried to get to the rest of it using the link on your bio page, but the story wasn't found. I'm DYING to read the rest. Do you have it posted elsewhere or is there any way I can see it? Please? I'm on my knees here!
Mixed-Signals chapter 2 . 6/23/2005
This is really good. I've read it twice (sorry for not reviewing. I was going through a lurking stage) and loved it both times. It sucks that won't do NC-17 anymore. Cos it's not like...

Well, anyway, enough ranting. I'm off to follow the link from your bio. ciao :)
Lollipop5 chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
You posted this on , didn't you? I think you did and I think I read it. It's wonderful that you're posting it here as well, everyone should read it. Do keep posting, my dear.
Catmint chapter 2 . 5/10/2004
Wow. Great stuff.
Catmint chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Wow. This is a fantastic first chapter - full of drama. WOW.
Alakberaid chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
I already reviewed this fic on , but i couldnt help it!, I cant stop saying how much i liked it.
*Stares down to her keybord* I wonder if ill ever be able to write like that *shrughs*
Su chapter 2 . 1/22/2004
Wow. I actually thought of doing a story like this, but this is much better than anything I could come up with. I like the way you show Will's confusion.
I'm reading the rest of this on the other site. Very well done!