Reviews for Rebel Apprentice
Hananiah chapter 13 . 3/24/2004
I love this story so much! I am very greatful that you allowed me to archive it. I can't wait for the next chapter so see Leia become and aid and maybe meet Vader ;) I hope you do something with the Bail/Aris plot as well I can see that being something Leia would like to interfere in! Also great characterization Leia is written really well and job all round and I hope you post again really soon
Arandil chapter 10 . 1/28/2004
Great story so far! Keep up the good work!
k00lgirl1808 chapter 10 . 1/27/2004
yes i fianlty see what is on the data pad i have been wating for this for months now
Gwynn chapter 9 . 1/27/2004
I love Rebel Alliance stories, and especially stories about Leia. I'm writing a "Star Wars" fanfic myself that will utilize both elements. Please update soon. This is very good.
A. Windsor chapter 9 . 1/26/2004
great chapter! I'm loving this story so much... more soon! please!
k00lgirl1808 chapter 9 . 1/26/2004
very good can't wait for more
Eridala chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
I think this story is really good- I can really see the improvement since you edited it. I love your characterization of Leia and her relationship with Bail. Keep updating, 'cause I want to know what happens next!
Hananiah chapter 7 . 1/24/2004
I loved chapter 7. I thought that Leia reacted very well, I like how you merged Leia's memory of her mother with her love for Bail.
I also think that it was well done that you showed how everyone could be an Impereal and that in that time it was dangerous, well done
AlhanaAntilles chapter 4 . 1/15/2004
Great chapters. I can't wait for the next bit.
Lamarquise chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
I don't usually comment, but here goes.
Good work for the most part. Style is competent enough. Couple of quibbles, though...
Seems more likely to me that Bail's involvement with the Alliance would be the unspoken secret of the family. Leia may have picked it up somewhere, but nobody around Bail should be able to get away with being sloppy if the Imperials are halfway competent. And they have to be if we're going to take them seriously. Any high official has people after them.
It seems strange to me that Leia would be able to express her sympathies to anyone outside of a few trusted individuals in carefully swept and monitored private areas of the residence, or special methods of communication. If anyone not entirely loyal to Bail knew of her sentiments, they'd have a pretty good idea where they came from. And if a twelve year old can hack into her father's system, or the Governor's wife's, security is woefully overrated.
Just a few ideas. Thanks!
Alhana-Antilles chapter 2 . 1/13/2004
Awesome story. I think Bail's and Leia's relationship is one of the most interesting, but one of the under-rated. I can't wait to read more. :)
k00lgirl1808 chapter 2 . 1/13/2004
i was wondering were this story went
Toki-chan.0 chapter 7 . 10/29/2003
YAY! another great chapter, put more up soon!

~Toki-chan