Reviews for The First Truth
KTarra chapter 15 . 3/25
I was so happy to find this category and I love the story. I'm wondering if you ever finished this or plan to?

Thanks!
juliebonkgoodman chapter 15 . 5/12/2013
Please continue! Great start!
TV appreciator chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Hey Kersi. I really like your fanfic "The First Truth" and I'm eager to see it finished and explore more of Cait and Connor's relationship. I know it's been a while since you've updated, but I hope to see more soon. Thanks!
starbug93 chapter 15 . 10/21/2006
Great story! I'm glad that you decided to continue with this story. I love the Connor/Catlin relationship and was never a huge fan of Molly.

Looking forward to any more updates!
andi chapter 14 . 3/24/2005
awesome story - I'm new to roar - but I love Heath Ledger:)
Pagan-Angel13 chapter 14 . 9/29/2004
i just read your story from the beginning and i can't wait to see where you take it.

great story.

Pagan
Lia Fox chapter 14 . 4/18/2004
amazing, one of the best i've read. there is only one problem - you need to update sooner! i can't wait to hear the rest-so excited!please write more soon
mitos chapter 14 . 12/12/2003
Oh more Connor and Catlin action please! Love your story hope you're planning to finish it! Please update soon!
ria chapter 14 . 10/15/2003
love what you're doing withh the story. so, when's the next update? make it soon please!
lyn chapter 14 . 10/1/2003
hey this is great! keep the chapters coming!
Sadriethiel chapter 14 . 9/29/2003
It's a great chapter, I can't wait to see what happens next!Go on, please

I have to go back to college, and I don't have Internet there, so I'll have to find a way to read your story!
elyssalyn chapter 13 . 9/22/2003
Great work! The wait is killing me so I hope you update soon!
Sadriethiel chapter 13 . 9/21/2003
very good story! I hope you post more chapters!
ria chapter 13 . 8/29/2003
Good , goody, more chapters! I love it but the cliffhangers are killing me! More! More!
elyssalyn chapter 7 . 8/26/2003
Argh! The suspense is killing me! It was very nice of you to post more chapters so soon though. Keem 'em coming and kudos for the great writing...as always.