Reviews for With Eyes Shut
Lizzy85cec chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
Awesome fic... Really loved it... A LOT :)
BloodThirstyGoddess chapter 2 . 11/9/2005
That was awesome! Amazing writing!
avengedsevenfoldfan chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Great story :-)
Trickster-jz chapter 2 . 8/20/2004
Wicked
LilVampireNinja chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
My god! You soo have to continue or i will have to kill you! lol! *i'm only joking, please don't take it the wrong way* Update!
crazygirlmary chapter 3 . 10/28/2003
Hey, I thought your fic was really good, short and sweet, and beautifully put together. The words just flowed together. I know I don't always follow the set rules of the show in my fics, but just in case you didn't know, when Angelus is in charge, Angel's sould is floating in the ether, no longer in the body or influencing Angelus' actions unlike how Angelus is always lurking inside Angel. Aside from this the fic is great, and although I detest Angelus falling in love because it does seem so completely out of character it definitely is possible that he could've felt so after the posession of the ghost or fight to figure out whether it is passion and hate or love. Great job!

crazy_girl_mary/
randomnessthoughts chapter 2 . 10/28/2003
Cool! Love it. Please R&R my stories.

B/A 4ever!
Queen Boadicea chapter 3 . 10/7/2003
Hm. Where does Angel's soul go when Angelus possesses him? When he was drugged, Angelus popped up. But drugs often cause radical changes in human behavior as well. If they caused us to lose our soul, then we'd all become soulless monsters whenever we drank too heavily and that's just not the case. So something else must be at work here. Maybe it's not a soul loss so much as a loss of conscience.

So where is Angel's soul? If the demon remains when he's souled, where is his soul when his demon is in ascendance? Inquiring minds want to know.
Balloonphobia chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
What a funky story! Is this a B/Aus fic? I just wanna make sure, because I am a HUGE B/Aus fan. Oh, and, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE!
wordspank chapter 2 . 9/7/2003
you twisted that one. but i really liked it, the way Angelus slowly grasps what he's doing. neat work :)
penny chapter 2 . 9/3/2003
This is a really good story - hope to reading more of it soon.
penny chapter 2 . 9/3/2003
This is a really good story - hope to reading more of it soon.
Queen Boadicea chapter 2 . 9/2/2003
Boy, this is chilling. Not many stories give us an insight into the mind of Angelus though you can't turn around anywhere in this portion of without tripping over Spanky's oversized duster.
Kendra3 chapter 2 . 8/31/2003
Hi.

Love the fic.

Update
R.M. Walker chapter 2 . 8/31/2003
Wow. Really excellant. You have a knack for storytelling - it must be your calling.