Reviews for Broken Pair
parsimonia chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
I really liked it, so sweet :-)
anon azure chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
Petals.of.Midnight chapter 3 . 9/5/2010
Omfreaking ogd man

afkbgbjhegfbhsbf This is so touching, this is one of the first stories I've read that can make me so happy from readin this. T_T Thank you for writing this...I hope there is an epilogue for this story. Be waiting or keep on readin this over and over again becuase its too adorable. :)
SakuraLee91 chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
So many ups and downs! I really loved it and they make such a cute couple :) Good job!
Princess Karis chapter 3 . 5/24/2009
I love badminton! Lol even though it was just like two sentences out of the entire story... I liked it. :D
SAL chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
THis is BEAST and BA!

Thanks very much for the story, it's gonna be awhile until I find a good fic like this...

Thanks for the story~

( Just a note, but ".Okay," Instead of the single period, add two more next to it. Thanks)
Reasonfalling chapter 3 . 10/23/2008
"Nah, I just said that to get laid,"

That line made me laugh so unbelievably hard! It's so Eiji XD

You totally need to put up an Epilogue! Oh and if it's not much to ask... I would love it if you did a story on how they fell in love... :) With your style of writing it could easily be one of those angsty, "I just can't let him know!" Thrity chapter fics that gets everyones attention and is proclaimed one of the best stories around! Hell I would even help you write it if you want XD

Anyway! Thank you for writing a fic that wasn't OOC and was so captivating! I loved every minute of it! (Or maybe I'm just sadistic like that... hehe yeah that's probably it)

Reasonfalling chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Wow... that was AMAZING! Hell it had to be if I'm actually reviewing... which I found I really only do if the story is amazing... anyway!

I LOVE your writing, it's just amazing! Can't wait to read the next chapter! Woohoo!
elreen chapter 3 . 6/5/2008
this is sweet, nya!
mjm chapter 3 . 9/20/2007
sorewaaijanai chapter 3 . 5/6/2007
Thank God they had a happy ending.. Though it's still hard for me picturing them in some cottage practically in the middle of nowhere. (I still can't get over Seigaku breaking upp, heh)

demon m-chan chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
i read this story a few weeks ago but didn't have time to comment, but i can say as i read it again: I LOVE IT. this is such an amazing fic and as i am a total angst whore i love it even more... fuji is so cool in this, and yay, happy ending, :D ::glomps::
Elemental Dragon1 chapter 3 . 2/3/2007
Aww sweet ending! I loved it

M. Bautista chapter 3 . 1/22/2007
hey that, actually wasnt bad. I mean, i looked at the word count and was like O.O, but decided to just read it anyways and im glad i did so! This was a great fic.

Good formatting, just minor issues which seemed like accidents ive really got nothing to critique but i can applaud you on a job well done!

Keep on ritin on!
M. Bautista chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
o...m...GOD! i...i...i cant believe i just cried! that was SAD! GAH!MUST READ ON!