Reviews for Go Go Sailor Rangers?
Sailor Donut chapter 1 . 1/8
Matthew: Stop. Look at the publish date on the Fanfiction. Try again.

She was ten frigging years old when she wrote this. It was the first thing she EVER wrote, when she was in ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. She is now a college graduate. It's not helpful to give a "constructive critique" on something so old, when the author has continued to write and evolve. Next time, read something RECENT and then see if your advice is still applicable.
Matthew chapter 3 . 1/8
That chapter reminded of the second season of Power Rangers. This is suppose to be a fanfiction story! Don't borrow ideas from the orginal show!
Matthew chapter 2 . 1/8
That chapter reminded me too much like the first season of Power Rangers. I would of liked it if Serena became the red scout instead of Raye but other than that I really liked that chapter.
I would of liked it more if serena didn't blow her top so easily but besides from that I really liked it. I hope I get to read more like that!
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 7/5/2007
Cool
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 7/5/2007
Excellent
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 7/5/2007
A very good start hehehe
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
*small laugh* Awesome. Yep definitely mighty morphin power rangers.
AinoMinako-san chapter 3 . 7/1/2007
Very funny, but there's something wrong with chapter 3. You might want to fix it! ;)
anime-craziegurl16 chapter 4 . 8/24/2003
Okay I haven't read all of chapter four yet, but this is one of this "its so stupid its funny things" I don't know wether to laugh or stop reading it out of sutpidity. But it is good so keep on writing _
Guest chapter 4 . 8/23/2003