Reviews for Everything You've Done Wrong
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
I found this story nearly nine years ago. It's funny I think about it constantly and I reread it at least once every year. It's kind of funny that at this point everything you've done wrong has had such a huge impact on my life that it's become a comfort. Every time I read it I just feel so good inside. Idk. I think it's funny. I never really reread fanfictions. This is the only one.
angry chapter 2 . 6/14/2016
uhm not to be that guy but it's pretty fucked up to say anorexia is oddly sexy...like that's really fucked up and insensitive and disgusting
Kidblinkseyepatch chapter 26 . 2/9/2016
I know you must have gotten hundreds of people saying this same thing, but I'm going to say it anyway. This is the most amazing fanfiction I have ever read. I've read it 3 times now, and every time, it still gives me all the same feels. The character development, the descriptions, the entire story-I cannot express enough how well written and interesting-not to mention fucking beautiful!-this story is! Bless your existence. I love this story, and I'm going to ramble if I don't stop here, but still. Beautiful. I just fucking love this story so goddamn much and I don't know if I'll ever read a fanfiction this good again. Unless it's something else you write, that it. Haha Okay. Bye. 333
midnight1899 chapter 24 . 9/29/2015
aw man, do you guys ever check back here?I know it was finished, what like 8 years ago now?But I'm sick and laid up in bed and feeling shitty so I re-read it, still think its a great story, I hope you're both doing amazing things with your lives (and maybe writing professionally...?) This story is so bitter-sweet for me now since I've read everything else you posted on your livejournal. Do they ever get their HEA?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Please keep writing the series im hooked! And i know its been sooo may years but this is amazing to amazing to give up on so im trying even thiught most likely your not reading this!But i still have hope please! Continue writing! Please?! This storie was amazing!
Guest chapter 26 . 8/30/2014
All the tears.
Effing. Phenomenal. I swear, there's a whole EYDW fandom WITHIN the newsies fandom, my GOD I can see why.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/30/2014
Okay, wow, I'm crying.
Zoi Balletta chapter 26 . 7/24/2014
I know full well that this story was posted years and years ago, and that you guys probably never read the reviews anymore, and that you have lives and all that shit now, but I just wanted to say that I have read a TON of fanfiction, and this is by far the best I've ever written. It's so good I have wanted to make fanfiction about this fanfiction. This is the story I will reread whenever it's rainy out and I don't feel like getting my homework done, and it's part of what made me start to write my own stories - though they are truly horrible, so that may not be a compliment. You guys really have made a masterpiece, and should be proud of yourselves.
alien babydoll chapter 26 . 7/13/2013
Wow.

I just read this whole thing for six days straight on my ipod - I picked it up the day after I finished TGCotPB. I was so, unbelievably emotionally invested in this 'verse - I even had a dream that took place in this 'verse a few nights ago! I was really hesitant about reading tie whole story, prequel included, considering in clocks in at about 400,000 words all together, but I just loved it. I adore your characterization - your Dutchy, your David, your Mush, your Blink, your Jack, and of course your Spot, who totally roped me into the story since he first appeared. This was really brilliant - I hope to write this well someday. I hope I can keep people so into my story that they keep a tab open with it at all times until they finish. There really isn't a better word for this than WOW. Magnificent.
OnceUponALegend chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
I think I didn't breathe through most of this chapter. Great fic so far.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/6/2012
Damn you. It's SO hard to hate Race's dad when you're writing like this.
Natalie Thropp chapter 26 . 8/11/2012
This was FANTASTIC, as was Take Good Care of the Poor Boy! I sincerely hope that you two continue writing for this universe (...especially if we can see more of David and Jack. I loved how you wrote the two of them...and Denise, she rocks)

Til then, I anxiously await your next Newsies Fic!
Nat
Macavroche chapter 26 . 6/23/2012
Holy... God. There is so much... So, so much... That I need to say, and way too much to fit in a review. God... Can I marry your story? Is that legal? F it, it better be legal! God. I just... God. I spent like two weeks reading this, by the way. No seriously. That amazing. God. dies
Ashley chapter 26 . 5/25/2012
Oh, and I am totally in love with Marco! That is all. :)
Ashley chapter 26 . 5/25/2012
WOWWWW! I just can't even... I know there's a chance that you guys will never see this, but i feel like I owe it to you and this BRILLIANT story. So this is definitely the best thing I have read in a very long. And I'm not just talking fanfics, I'm talking more like out of anything. I seriously became so emotionally invested in everything about it. No lie, I actually had a dream the other night that took place within the world of the story! I'll probably never be able to watch the movie the same way again, and yes, I will now always look at Dutchy like he's on crack. It was all just so well-written and thought-out which made me extremely happy because fanfics like that can be hard to come by. I could probably ramble on for hours about how much love I have for this and for you guys, but I unfortunately have to go to bed sometime tonight haha. But THANK YOU for everything! I will be re-reading this many times in the future for sure. 3