Reviews for Body and Soul
samiam13 chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
so...the first chapter was like a spoiler? if you gonna use that as ur guide line u should take it off

you real first chapter was cool...no it wasn't too graphic and there was no need for a warning (just do that if ur gonna do sex) it was a good chap but the 1-6 mini chapters kinda ruined the fun so i would take those off...it's not hard if u need help just message me

hope u update soon...though it's been years since u have...
yadda chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
bamboozled is a word, but it doesn't mean surprised it means tricked. Lol
RaquelSimone chapter 2 . 1/26/2005
I'm confused. Why did you post most of a story you aren't going to continue and then start over on the same story? I think you should have seperated them or something. Because I am very confused. But it's not really your fault. I get confused easily. And it is 1:10 am.
MatronMalice chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
dude, guess who really does have a plushie inuyasha? ME! and a shippou! its AMAZING! and o yeah... hurry up with this whole editing bit.. im going crazy waiting for something of yours to read... CRAZY i tell you! please please please give me something to read! hope to see something new soon!
Mizu Akuma chapter 2 . 8/2/2004
loved it
Fornax chapter 6 . 7/13/2004
Evil cliffies. Please update as soon as possible!
icantfigureouthowtodeletethis chapter 6 . 7/10/2004
please continue
Dominique chapter 6 . 5/6/2004
AH! A cliffy!
Keep writing...Please!
BloodRoseOTDemon chapter 6 . 4/9/2004
UPDATE PLEASE I LOVE THIS STORY!
S1Cherry chapter 5 . 2/20/2004
This is a good story so far. I like it! - by the way, the Hawaiian word, Aloha, doesn't just mean hello and good bye, it also means I love you. (I lived in Hawaii, that's how I'd know) I love Miroku/Kagome stories, and it can be so hard to find good ones, and this one is really promising. Keep writing this story please!
Prodigy's Child chapter 6 . 2/5/2004
Oh my. Something's bound to happen. Pull Miroku-sama out of the wind tunnel! He needs to be with Kagome! I await the next chapter.
PC
Tima chapter 6 . 1/15/2004
I love your story. Please update soon.
MatronMalice chapter 6 . 1/12/2004
wow! u better update again soon bc these baby chapters are just teasing me with the story.. lol! just update soon or i'll go crazy!
Paru-chan chapter 6 . 1/6/2004
YAY! Updates are good!
JadeBlueAfterGlow1 chapter 6 . 1/5/2004
Miroku! Miroku! Miroku! Miroku! Miroku! Miroku! Miroku! Miroku! Miroku! Miroku! Miroku! Miroku! Miroku! ek! i love Miroku/Kagome! update soon!