Reviews for Those Left Behind
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
nice
Aryanne chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
that was so sad. *tear* i never expected it to be from souta's point of view until the end
Paruety Redal chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
omg...it was SO sad, i read it awhile ago, and i was SURE i reviewd...in the start i thougth it was inu, but after a while i understod it wasn't him...shrine and all, but it's really good and sad story...you made me cry -...-'

Ja!

Ofir
PirateGirl chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
oh. its so sad i almost cried. wait... i did cry and i am now it was so sad and beautifully written. oh! poor souta. hm. ok well your stoires are great so i forget why i wrote this. ah well. great any way.
Kris-chan chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
Wow, that was pretty heart wrenching. Poor Souta...

It's kind of interesting to see how much you've got him acting like his idol Inuyasha after he's gotten a bit older. I look forward to reading the rest of the fic.
Kitsanken chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
Heh. For a sec there I thought it was Shippou ranting at Inuyasha. **scratches head** I never would've thought of Souta and the well.

Very well done.

_x

Chiruken
Shini'chi Raine chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
Hika-chan

Oh, that was SO sad! But I loved it! It's now officially one of my faves. I feel sorry for Souta. At first though, I thought it was InuYasha, then I thought it was Shippo. But NOW I know it's Souta. I feel for him, poor kid. Well, please some of my ficcies!

NekoYasha/NaniYasha
Keri Maxwell chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
aw...that was so sad...you're right. no one gives souta any attention! i have to admit though, i thought it was three different characters till i got to the end. First i thought shippo was pissed at inuyasha, then inuyasha pissed at the well, and finally souta when he started talking about kagome being his sister.

...did you mean to do that?
Kristen Sharpe chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
Aw... ::just has to sniffle:: It's true he doesn't get much attention. And, his, as well as the rest of the family's, side of it seems to be (in my reading thus far anyways) often forgotten when it happens that Kagome finds herself trapped in the Feudal era at the end. It's nice to see that perspective explored. Even though it's so horribly sad.
Airao chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
Wow! that was new, and it was good too! wow
sailorpsychosis chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Oh, that was so good! You're right, poor Souta doesn't get enough attention. Of course everyone probably thinks Inuyasha is the one the story is about at first... well, at least, I did... maybe it's 'cause that's the usual trend in these stories, but yours is an awesome new take on it! I really liked it! But it's so sad! ;_;
Bikutoria chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
GACK! I love a good twist, and that wasn't a good twist, that was a great twist! The language was an excellent touch - naturally, we think of our little foul-mouthed inuhanyou, but wouldn't a bitter little brother, three years down the road in the modern era be equally adept at cursing?

I *loved* it!