Reviews for Who's a Weak Onna?
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 14 . 12/11/2013
Great story and FAB job! :)

Ukchana chapter 14 . 4/5/2006
Is there any history I didn't flunk?

Thank God for Honor's English! I only got a C- in that. :-p

I really love this fanfic, and the ending was just sublime. I will be eagerly looking for your other fanfics and hoping that after 3 years, you're still around on this despot of a website we call fanfiction-dot-net.

Ukchana chapter 3 . 4/5/2006
Your writing style is the most vivid, and visceral I have ever seen in fanfic. The no-holds-barred way you put everything forth. It's like it's there on the table, with no window-dressing, nothing to doll it up. I love it, it's very refreshing and it makes me just soak into your fanfic and forget that I'm me. _

I am looking forward to more of this drug that is your writing.

Etherealdestiny chapter 14 . 8/31/2004
GodOfDarkness3000 chapter 5 . 7/6/2004
Satheir Ziaun chapter 14 . 1/8/2004
I LOVE THIS STORY! No doubt it's going on MY fave list...Wufei's one of my fave characters,along with Duo and Zechs!(p.s...i absolutely hate relena...)
Rikothedeathangel chapter 14 . 1/4/2004
Aw, such a sweet ending. Hahahahahahah. Heero is so funny! That comment is SO funny! I really liked it. Great job! Now I know why Wu-Fei was crippled in Daddy Duo.
Rikothedeathangel chapter 8 . 1/4/2004
hahaha. Duo is SO funny! Me like a lot. I like a Sally/Wu-Fei paring. It's sweet. Not so much a Heero/Reelena or Duo/Hilde, but it's fine. Trowa/Quarte parinings rock! I like a lot.
Rikothedeathangel chapter 3 . 1/4/2004
I really like it so far. Now I have more time. I like that an adult likes anime. All the adults I know don't understand anime. But I've found an adult who understands and likes anime. Anyways, very good so far.
Rikothedeathangel chapter 2 . 1/3/2004
Very good. Very very funny. Would read more but my dad is yelling at me to go to bed.
Bloody Love chapter 14 . 12/11/2003
That was really good. I really really liked it. Well most of it anyways. I just didn't care to much for Quatre and Trowa being gay but it wasn't too bad. I also didn't care to much for the Heero/Relena and the Duo/Hilde cuz I don't really care for those 2 girls too much. It was good thought. I still liked it.
Lady Dragonnaine chapter 14 . 9/1/2003
oh! i love it! love it love it love it! i'm a fluff-addict, sorry...wonderfully done! so sweet! *rants on and on and on about the awesomeness* great fic tho! *thumbs up* awesome. I love Daddy Duo too! *sighs as clouds of cotton candy and other sweet fluffy things float around aimlessly* wo...good stuff this. anyways...nice work, i really liked it. must go now, i hafta study latin...oral exam tomorrow *depressed look* but, this cheered me up lots. did i mention that i _LOVE_ the FLUFF? no? well, i do. yea...trowa is my favorite gwing guy, but wuffers ranks high on my cell phone case has a black chinese dragon on it...all my friends say i stole his phone...(don't tell them, i actually did.) oops, gotta go now! awesome story, btw...i said that, but who cares. going now, byez!
sweetangel4 chapter 14 . 8/29/2003
Awesome job on this story and I'm proud u saw it through to the end (bc a lot don't). I love wufei/sally fics and i think u did a good job portraying their characters. Anyways keep up the good work and i can't wait to read another story of yours. :)
Blade of Athena chapter 14 . 8/28/2003
i love the ending it was very good
GREMLIN chapter 14 . 8/28/2003
Oh! I loved it! I know in one chapter you said that a lot of people don't like Wufei much...well, phooey on them! I just love him. He's a fascinating character, and one of my favorites to read. Keep up the fabulos stories. You did an excellent job covering the path to recovery! Love the sappy, happy ending too.