Reviews for Twisted Reality
tomorrow4eva chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
Now there's a twist! Can you kill a being possessing your mum?
Penelope Perenbloom chapter 8 . 9/5/2010
This is a really creative and clever story. I wonder why it doesn't have more than 10 reviews despite being posted since 2003 and complete. I'm going to go read War of the Universe now.
zigmas chapter 8 . 6/11/2009
Nice one - going to read other parts now. :D
zigmas chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
:D
bimbosarahsurfchick chapter 3 . 7/1/2008
heya!

I just spotted that you said you wrote fanfictions on Daizex and boy! - These are good!

Well... this one is so far good, i have not read the rest yet _

Poor Trunks! this is all his fault ;-) Vegeta seems to be really in character, very big headed and full of himself but thats why we love him :')

I laughed out loud at the bit, "Woman not all of us can speak geek!"

Thats actually a really well suited line for him very in tune.

so far i'm loving it! Its certainly an original idea, and its very well written! excellent descriptions and totally awesome how they are in character :-)
Chaos Saiyajin chapter 8 . 11/23/2005
Heya, Xyex! I noticed this link in your sig at Daizex so I decided to check out your story. Great Job!
AzureSwordsman chapter 8 . 3/9/2004
I kind of wish I'd read this before I read what you have up so far of War for the Universe, but I guess it doesn't really matter. Just like War for the Universe this is an excellent story that actually keeps you interested up to the end. Good job on this one, and good luck on your other sagas.
jr chapter 8 . 12/3/2003
yo this was a good story hope u post the next saga up soon
Rin chapter 8 . 9/4/2003
Would it be possible to e-mail me the War for the Universe? I have a dreadful time fighting with .
Rin chapter 6 . 9/3/2003
YAY!

A combination of Veggie Boy and Gohan!

Um...

*imagines all her favorite characteristics of both*

*shakes her head*

Too bad there isn't another Saiyin (don't ask me. Everyone spells it differently, even the subtitles on the same fan-subbed movie!) like that.
Xyex chapter 2 . 8/28/2003
;) Like I said, things will be strange. Don't expect to know things by the clues, especially when they make it fairly obvious ;)
Goat chapter 2 . 8/27/2003
It is kind of obvious that the "supreme being" is Goku