Reviews for Damage Done
guest chapter 1 . 7/3
Beautifully done, and absolutely correct at the time of writing.
Slytherin Snake chapter 1 . 5/18
Oh how I loved your fic!

"Your father abused you?"
"Congratulations, Minerva. Only twenty-two years too late."

I believed that Albus Dumbledore's 'I do not give shit to Slytherin' attitude contributed a lot to why it was easier for the Slytherin house to turn their back on the light side because let us be real that James and his friends are fucking bastards and school staff never give shit on those they bully. Dumbledore is an unfair little fucker. What he did to Severus and the Slytherin house is prejudice and very unfair. Imagine all those death eaters that he could have save from turning dark if Albus cares. Hah! Truth be told that Light side are more prejudice than the dark side. Albus and his little friends are all fucking hypocrites. That also includes filthy mudblood Lily. Ungrateful bitch.
Bamafan101 chapter 1 . 11/14/2019
Great story. I am one who HATES the Marauders. Never liked anything about them...I see all of them in the same light as everyone sees Peter.
Mary Barrett chapter 1 . 8/5/2019
It's like you read Deathly Hallows before it came out...
Minna cross chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
I love how you have Minerva's point of view on that incident, and how you have her asking Severus about his decision on taking the Death Mark.
Loki Joker Quinn Jr chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
Wow sad and so good great charicter study
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Wow, this is really good. I never really gave much thought to the Shrieking Shack incident before, and I'm very impressed at how you explore how devastating and far-reaching its consequences were. The final scene, with Minerva realizing what Snape has been through and how nobody was there to help him, was really gut-wrenchingly sad. Wonderful work.
FranklyCatty chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
fantastic story! Lot's of strong well written emotion. :-)
duj chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
Oh, no, Minerva, I think the damage was done a lot sooner. Such as when you decided that the Gryffindor bullies were "good at heart" (and therefore you could ignore their little japes of grinding him into the dust) and the victim was "malicious and spiteful" (and therefore he was always to blame for their unpleasant encounters). That incident was just the last straw - the last chance to prove yourselves otherwise. It's easy to blame it on Dumbledore - he *is* greatly to blame - but you were a full contributor long before the werewolf incident. (And you're not exactly looking hard at any of your current students, are you? You're so unsympathetic to Neville's difficulties you're still shaming him in front of the class in fourth year.)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Aww... Can you update? Please? I want more!
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Great story.
TheUndefeatable chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
It was very interesting!
MissCHSparkles chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Good story, well very written considering it was done before the fifth book came out. I think Minerva would have regrets especially as she really got to know Severus as an adult.
Fayari chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I agree. Dumbledore is likely the #1 reason that there were so many Death Eaters from Severus' generation.
Riley1993 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
This was AMAZING! i loved it!x
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »