Reviews for One Wish
Woah chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Wow, the first hetero romance/angst I've read from you. bravo.

very good. I enjoyed it. its deep i like that.

fyi-"Maquis" not "masque"(muslim place of worship) and, still me.
Hikari-Kayko chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
he he he! psyco-maniacle LOSER! (i never liked chakotay enyways!) *sh!*_
kasey05 chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
ew!
Aiyana Torres chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Okay, so you spelled a few things wrong. This happens when you're a new writer and don't know any better. Geesh-some people are so uptight. I've been there, so I know what it's like. Try not to take them *too* seriously. While this story would've been better if you'd had someone beta (proof-read) it for you before posting, it's not the end of the world because you didn't. I would even be willing to beta it for you, if you'd like. (My email address is ) And if you like C/T, there are more stories here:

chakotaytorres/ Might be a good place to start, if you like the idea of those two together.

Keep writing!
SpaceMan41 chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
First things first its Maquis not maque or whatever. And Chakotay was never in love with B'Elanna, but the story was well written. Good job
Entgirl chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
I don't think you should pay attention to the previous reviewer. Your story was not "off balance." It was entirely believable.

The only question I have is What about Janeway? then, if the writers of the show can ignore that, so can you.

I thought it was a very nice, sweet story.
sfcmdhq chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
If you are going to write I suggest that you use a dictionary or spellchecker as you have many incorrect words in this piece.

As far as the content.. I assume that it's supposed to be Chakotay that's talking. But there was never any indication except in the one ep where they all had dreams, that he had wanted a relationship more than co-worker with Torres. In fact, it was pretty well known that while in the Maquis [you spelled this wrong as well]she had a crush on him but he was with she has always seen Chak as a sort of big brother,not a lover. Your storyline is off-balance.