Reviews for A New Beginning: The Teen Years
delilahblack-bellamustdie chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
Realli good again, but where's the sex? :/ American Pie is the definition of sex ;)
delilahblack-bellamustdie chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I though Jim's Dad was called Noah Levenstein, not Eugene Levenstein :/

Apart from that sounds god ;)
Sophie chapter 2 . 3/7/2006
This was an awesome story, it was so real it felt like it was actually in the movie. The descriptions, painted images in my head it was awesome.
bratty chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
hi i wont put any info about me but that was a tottaly good story keep up the good work!
Peteman89 chapter 2 . 4/23/2005
Lots of spelling and grammer mistakes and it didn't have me "killing myself laughing"
mayelin baez chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
goog ass story! love it! can't wait for next chapter! by the way get to the interresting stuff already like for example "sex"!duh! gurl! ppl are waiting! thats the hole poit american pie was made for!
anna bananahhh chapter 2 . 9/11/2004
hey! your fanfic is uber-cool! and uber-funneh! write mOre! i luv it! stay cool but dont freeze!
natster chapter 2 . 6/4/2004
hey,...pretty good story, never really written a review b4 aside school assignments...some spelling mistakes - no, I'm just joking - probably ur american spelling hehe...u probably have ur story line figured out, but it would be gr8 if u could elaborate more on Oz - so he's not just like a backup guy, if u get what I mean.

Otherwise, I really enjoyed ur story hope 2 be reading more of it!

nat
Dante chapter 2 . 5/11/2004
HAHAHA that was hilarious, i really liked it and you should keep going on it, good job on the charectors and how they evolve.
6ys chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
*roffllWow ! thats a fucking good story. It rocks! Please write more .( and dont mind what some idiots like ääm( i know i shouldnt say any names but fuck it off i do it !)KRISTEN say bout ya story )/ kristen u suck Fuck u off you damm lil psycho first u shoulda learn reading and then you can say something bout his story;-) Kristen/
And now back 2 u : blue eyes ...
Dammit your really good ( better than i cause ive also tryed to write something like this but whithout any succes *gg)...so ok cya ...
( ääm i would be happy if you send me an e-mail ) thnx..yours greatest fan särra
dilhole chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
this story is okay but it did not make me laugh so either write funny shit or quit writing
movie-lover-171 chapter 2 . 2/10/2004