Reviews for Lost in Darkness
kagomesdance chapter 5 . 3/2/2005
aww... that was uper good. i loved it. you did a good jo on what a drug house would be like i would know lol anywyas hurry with the next chapter can't wait to read more

Love brooke 10/10 yay!
Lyriic chapter 5 . 1/20/2005
Nice fic hope to read more soon!

Hanyou Vixen
alejandra chapter 5 . 12/30/2004
really good story keep up the good work ur doing great!_
monkeymaester500 chapter 5 . 12/29/2004
you know at the beggining at the story when you said no lemons or limes b/c u are 13 means nothing. i just turned 13 and im gonna write a ton of lemons.
Awyr chapter 5 . 12/29/2004
This is a great story! Is Inu going to do anything besides sell drugs? How will Inu convince Sess that he isn't doing anything illegal?
Jalison chapter 5 . 12/29/2004
I hate drugs too.I know nothin' 'bout is weird considering we're going over drugs in your time with up-dating this thing. I may noy write on here but i know it takes awhile(sp?) to make a chapter/story/project the way you want it and redabile (sp?). But please countinue. I really like this story. Bye,bye. Arigatu!
Jalison chapter 4 . 10/8/2004
Keep going!I think this could become one of the greatest fics ever if written right!_
FrostedMidnight chapter 4 . 9/30/2004
o this story is so great ! why o why did u stop writing it! please write some more ! please ! pretty pease?
loving-miko-to-hanyou chapter 4 . 7/18/2004
_! please! this story is getting good! hope you update soon!
mel chapter 4 . 6/15/2004
hi Inugirl! this is Inumel_mel! i really liked that story! well e-mail me back at !

looking forward to it!
inufirefox chapter 4 . 3/19/2004
nice story butplz next time don't cus as much ok...
bye mary ps. tell chesslei said hi and all the others
SleeplessInsanity chapter 4 . 3/16/2004
!update!
Mr.Evil chapter 4 . 3/8/2004
( ) good chapter but a little to long
Corseth Dragon 00 chapter 4 . 3/8/2004
Hey CD here, I really like the twists in the stry. *don't do it Inu!*
Update Soon!
Corseth Dragon
Kitten-Eared-Kit chapter 3 . 11/22/2003
nice story i like it. update soon!