Reviews for Twisted Fate
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 16 . 3/2/2004
GREAT! COOL ENDING! Later!
Assassin-G chapter 16 . 2/9/2004
Geez, something wrong with Seth... But please update soon.
sinimegami chapter 15 . 1/29/2004
OMG! your fic is like teh best! i love the pairings in it. usually i am a duo maxwell freak( you should see my room) but chibodee is next in line.. keep up teh good workgirl_
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 15 . 1/28/2004
Thanks, Becky, you'revery good at writing. Love this me!
dolphingirl32173 chapter 14 . 1/24/2004
starangel, Rebecca, which do you prefer? i like your name. please continue with this story love it
annonymous gundam chapter 13 . 12/10/2003
i think that this story is real good, i hope you do another chapter to this real son! oh i just want to know how it is going to end! *sigh*
i think i had to much vannilla pepsi,*he he*
anyway i hope you will have another chapter up
soon, and as always i will read and review.
(when i am not too lazy that is.)*shakes head*
*covers eyes*. see you later, bye
-annonymous gundam
Assassin-G chapter 12 . 12/1/2003
I thought you'd NEVER update this story. Keep it up, and i'll be sure to read all your other stories.
Akemi Zuiko The Wolf Girl chapter 11 . 11/10/2003
IT GETTING BETTER! and Aura finally said she loves Sai. GETTING BETTER! BYE-BYE!
Assassin Gundam chapter 10 . 11/2/2003
Hey, thanks for updating this fic. Please write more, i thought you'd never get this chapter posted. Thanks!

Akemi Zuiko The Wolf Girl chapter 8 . 9/26/2003
Hm. Nice chapter, i wonder if they survive.

*Frozen Gundam*
Assassin-G chapter 8 . 9/25/2003
Aww crap. You're not thinkin' bout killin' off Albert are ya? You cant kill me! *sniff* sorry but I'm in a very crummy mood. I broke my leg in a football game and my school got whupped and now we're 0-5. Anyways please continue and well, it's your decision who dies and who survives.

But remember: ALBERT'S LIFE IS HANGIN' BY A THREAD! LOL

Okay that's all the drama I can muster today. Later.

Akemi Zuiko The Wolf Girl chapter 7 . 9/21/2003
thanks for puttin me in the story, i love it to.
Akemi Zuiko The Wolf Girl chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
i love this. maybe you could put my character Aura in there.
Assassin-G chapter 4 . 9/7/2003
Hey, I just want to thank you for the extra info on your OC. It'll help me a lot in shaping my story. Thanks again!

P.S. I didnt think that Ch. 6 would be as sad as I thought. I mean, I was watching something on Comedy Central while writing it. LoL

AJ Assassin Gundam chapter 5 . 9/7/2003
YEAH! Thanks for using my character. If you need any info on him, I'd be more than happy to help out. Well, thanks and please update. (I cant wait to see how Albert reacts to the girls.)