Reviews for Haunted
skylene chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
great very great
TheGuardian'sOfTheFishbowl chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Niome: nicely put Iri-chan, I like this story. Now if Key-chan would publish hers already *glares* Me: I'm srry! Im jus scared of wat ppl will think! I want it 2 be good! Niome: aww aibou its ok *nuzzles* hey Iris- sempai will u give Key-chan some encouragement? Apperently im not good enuff... Me:...ur makin me feel bad...

Two Happy Inu's

ryoucutie4ever chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
You know, this is probably the first story I have ever Favorited and it's also what inspired me to write my one-shot 'Nobody Touches MY Aibou!' and I'm not saying this to advertise my own story, I just wanted to thank you for inspiring me and I just read this again after so long and I think it inspired me to go further with my one-shot.

so, thank you for inspiring me, I also wanted to write this to you to let you know in the update to my one-shot, I'M GOING TO BE GIVING YOU ALOT OF CREDIT FOR THE STORY BEING MADE AND BEING CONTINUED! So, yeah just to let you know, I love your work, I've read most of your stories and really liked them, so thank you and hope you write more!
Asquerus chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
*Applauds* VERY well- written. And as it seems I like all of your stories, so far, I'm going to favorite you as an author.

Domo arigato gosaimossu for posting!

yugiohyaoiloverandsonicfangirl chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
for the quote at the end that said "He's a vampire, and the one he loves is sweet, cute, adorable and short boy... Yuugi's the light in his dark life _", 2 words, SO... TRUE! yugi is the light of yami's dark light! * i am the light of the world says the lord, they who follow me will have the light of life!* (church song called "I Am The Light Of The World" XD)
andysanime chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Really good job! I love the song as well ..
FireFox Vixen chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
beautifully written!
ryoucutie4ever chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
you should make this in a reeeeeeeeeeeally long story; it's awesome! EVANESCENCE ROCKS!
Mad for Beyond Birthday chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
AH!This is GREAT!
Happyfish chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
L'uke-chan chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
I want a vampire lover too!NyA! Yami is so SEXY!-drool-This fic was totaly smexy, hot, hot, hot! kyA! Luv It! And it was long, even more reasons to like it. he he. though sometimes it was hard to understand with those cursive words, BUT anyway! This story is AWESOME! BRILLIANT! KyA! Need Moore!
music-is-luv chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Dude! THAT WAS AWESOME, YO! ACK! SO SWEET AND FLUFFY!...ish... Anyways, aw Yuugi is SO innocent! And Yami's a vampire! WOOT! You know I could ALWAYS picture him as one...weird...Anyhoodles that was totally AWESOME!
Darkling221 chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
AW this is soo cute! me like alot!
kingleby chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
nice story! i thought the song fitted perfectly with it! _
cream-puffs chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
That, is absolute hotness.

Keep up the slash and yaoi!

46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »