Reviews for Salt in the Wound
Haphazard Snow chapter 13 . 3/15/2012
Awesome fic! Great work!
SnowLion no Miko chapter 13 . 6/13/2010
Wow, this is really good! Great work!
InnerSakura101 chapter 13 . 11/30/2008
lol. I almost forgot about this story! one of my favorite stories of all time! _ I guess you aren't updating anytime soon...but at least one last chapter for christmas? pwease? *puppy dog eyes* it's just one more chapter after all..(._
Lady-duelist chapter 13 . 5/9/2006
Very great made me cry.I was hoping Anzu will die then everyone will blame themself you story I hope the end will come keep updating ok?
Shadowcat chapter 13 . 7/21/2005
This story sometimes loses me.
DeliciousAmbiguity chapter 13 . 6/13/2005
IT'S NEAR THE END AND YOU HAVEN;T EVEN UPDATED IT IN LIKE A YEAARR! Noo. Hehe, you have to continue soon! And if the person in the room Kaiba?
theresa chapter 13 . 5/15/2005
very interesting story

who's the romance couple?
Miss. Miyazawa chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
*sniff sniff* That was so sad! I could see how her speeches would be distracting but still...That was cold-blooded. Anyhoo, I savored the well-worded extent of Anzu's pain. I'm reading the second chapter now! You're a talented writer.
MorningRUM chapter 11 . 3/31/2005
HM...Let's c, 4 catagory 1, i think it should be Anzu/Seto, 4 cat.2 i vote Shizuka/Tristen, cat.3 i'll pick Mai/Joey, cat.4 i would like 2 c Mokuba/Blue Eyes White Dragon Plushie(hehehehe..), and last but not least, cat.5 is obviously Pegasus MUST BE DEAD! by the way, GREAT story!.
Dagorwen of Beleriand chapter 13 . 2/2/2005
please please update as soon as possible pleasE? have it be malik/anzu!
Puppy's Girl chapter 13 . 11/29/2004
Hey! It's me, TLC Kitsume! Yeah, I know a different name, same person! My poem is comeing along, but I'm having a few problems. I'll get it done soon though! Love the Ficcy! Sayanora!

Me
KAylen chapter 7 . 10/13/2004
Wow, talk about change...the past chapters have definitely changed. (Less humour and more angst-ish? Interesting... hehe, kidding. But the humourous quality that were here before is now gone. Although some stuff in the older version that indicated insecurity on Anzu's part are now gone...was that intentional?)

I forgot to mention this earlier...good job on the chapter where Anzu's discouraged from shouting encouragement. It throws the entire cast a little more into character...(somewhat...hehe, sorry. But Mai still wouldn't be in school (unless it's a public bus and Mai's only riding with them, not going into the school with them?), because she's 24 to Anzu's 16-17. And then there's "Shizuka Wheeler"...(she was such a sweet girl. what happened to her? Mai's influence?))

~cough~ Ehmm...I don't quite know how to phrase criticisms that aren't at least a little biting. ~sheepish~ 'Sides, there are times where I have to be biting, or the person doesn't listen. And then there are the times where I start friendly-ish and then progressively get more on the offensive...~whistlewhistlelookaway~
KAylen chapter 2 . 10/13/2004
At the end, you were referring to "his eyes" as a mystery guy, right?

If so, then that sentence is pretty confusing. At the beginning of the sentence, you refer to "he" as the bus driver, so it sounds as if the "eyes" are the bus driver's.

You've gotten better. The transitions and the overall style (I suppose. or something), especially in the first chapter, have gotten...well, better? (talk about repeating words. XD )
LoneGothic chapter 13 . 9/17/2004
Anzu Angst... *sigh* They were so so mean *bursts into tears* I would have probably suicided if that happened to me. *sobs* I like the getback on the bus though :) Surfer Boy! *giggles* JUST ONE MORE CHAPTER? *cries & sniffles*
TLC Kitsume chapter 13 . 9/10/2004
WAY COOL! srry about not reviewing sooner. I really love your story! I loike tea bashing, sure, but this story has definatly changed my mind. I now will help my friends bash Tea, but I will ubject to major bashing. A little here and there is ok of course but the amount some people do is unbarible. Love the fic. More please and May I have permission to copy some stuff in your story? I'm into dpressing poems so I'll write one about this as soon as it's finished. Email me your responds .

Remember, Your fanfic is loved by many!

Kit