Reviews for Taste of Paradise
jenni kemp chapter 5 . 8/11/2004
plz continue,i luv this story
Riz-chan chapter 5 . 7/24/2004
You update way to slow.

Write faster!
DarkSaviour chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
I LOVED IT! and i don't review much but yours deserved it. It was a masterpeice. PLEASE UPDATE! I loved the 'Freaky shit Snape did on Vacation to completely freak me out' again PLEASE UPDATE
srk chapter 5 . 6/22/2004
I absolutely love ur writing! this is a common plot but the way that u've written it makes it really interesting. whens the 'R' stuff coming? anyway, ur a gr8 writer, and plz hurry up & update!

-srk
achilion chapter 5 . 4/4/2004
More...?
stellagirl chapter 5 . 3/15/2004
I love this, it's great to see someone who writes about their ideas for after hermione, harry and ron are done at Hogwarts. I'm so excited to see a HGSS that starts well after she's done and doesn't involve her secretly wanting him during sixth and seventh years. HOORAY!
Cow as White as Milk chapter 5 . 1/25/2004
LOL! This is great so far!
Clovie317 chapter 5 . 1/12/2004
All I ask for now is the next chapter and I wont send a flame. This story is entertaining. Just keep it up because your audience is awaiting.
Digital Buddha chapter 5 . 12/22/2003
one of the best Snape fics I've ever read
Anirameg chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
stupid! stupid! stupid!
WriterLady1031 chapter 5 . 12/9/2003
You're forgiven- just don't do it again, LOL. J/K, hey life gets in the way so, don't worry about trying to rush and update when you don't have the time to do it.
Ciao _
whome06 chapter 5 . 12/8/2003
That was an awesome story... I really enjoyed reading it... who'd a thought Snape could be such an appealing character!
SaraLeilila chapter 5 . 12/7/2003
Having read pleanty of HG/SS , let me complement you on your use of character. Very nice, and thank you for it. And if this is leading where I think it is, people watching is going somewhere I've never seen it go, so points on originality should I be. I am really looking forward to seeing where you go from here.
Miss.Undastood chapter 5 . 12/6/2003
OMG wat a gr8 fanfic! u have to up-date it! i luv it!
~
tifsuz chapter 5 . 12/6/2003
Defiantly forgive you as long as you keep posting like this!
Her thoughts are great! You almost caused me to spit coffee all over my screen!
138 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »