Reviews for Taste of Paradise
OrganizedChaos1982 chapter 5 . 12/6/2003
ohh more more...
Neville'sEcotopia chapter 5 . 12/5/2003
Rock and Sarcasm chapter 5 . 12/4/2003
this is funny ha ha ha please post next chapter soon thanx
Raven chapter 5 . 12/4/2003
To the know it all and the bastard!
SueAdams chapter 5 . 12/4/2003
GR! UPDATE! NOW! NO STALLING! oh, yes, by the way, great chapter love! hehe
sage chapter 5 . 12/4/2003
alright i'm addicted, now update already! i want to read more ASAP!...though truly, you have a fun unique idea, it's nice to see a change of pace from the originally snape the complete recluse snapping bastard, it's lively and fun, just what we need in time for the holidays. besides, i wouldn't mind finding myself in hermione's predicament with a guy like that..hehe.. great story though.
~sage
Dragonsdaughter1 chapter 5 . 12/3/2003
good story
elfgirl chapter 5 . 12/3/2003
this is a great story. that was a great chapter. i can't wait till the next chapter.
Please delete this profile chapter 5 . 12/3/2003
I love the title of Herm's book! Sounds like a great read, lol!
Greta chapter, and no, I'm not angry!
Update soon!
Mercy Knight chapter 5 . 12/3/2003
Normally my reviews have greater elegance than meer groveling. However I feel this story warrents said groveling. And now to it.
More please!
I haven't grinned this much since I was in kindergarden. This is exactly how I imagine Snape and Grangfer would interact outside hogwarts if they ewver ran into each other again.
HunnySnowBunny chapter 5 . 12/3/2003
Even though I've already reviewed chapter 5, I just wanted to say that it was just as good the first as it was the second, and third time I read it!
And I still love ALL of Hermione's little thoughts!
~What are you doing, Herm? You're flirting with him! You raised your fucking 'flirting eyebrow' at the man for God sakes!~
Do you mind if I post that quote on my ujournal? I'll put a link to your story up if I can! _
Jen
Kaz chapter 5 . 12/3/2003
Whoah! I love ur story! You have a great way with words; I love the humour! Keep updating, I can't wait for the next chapter. I was really lafin ma ass off at that last one!
~*Kaz*~
Alarka26 chapter 5 . 12/2/2003
OMG! That was so great! I laughed so hard when I read the part about 'Freaky shit Snape did to freak me out during vacation' I would seriously buy that book if it ever came out. KEEP GOIONG AND UPDATE SOON! I WANNA SEE WHAT HAPPENED
Shannon chapter 5 . 12/2/2003
Fantastic story! I love the situation you have put Hermione and Snape in, they are in perfect character! I can't wait for more!
ShagsTheDustmop chapter 5 . 12/2/2003
That was really cute :) "To the know-it-all and the bastard"... and I love Sevvie's taste in food :)
Please don't make us wait so long for the next update!
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »