Reviews for A Perfect Day for Harry
More than hundred loops? Awesome
serenityselena chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
interesting story :)
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I want a sequel to "Loop in Time" but this is just as good. So this is what Snape meant about spending the entire day in bed! Hoo hoo! What a shame fanfiction . net no longer allows postings of NC-17-rated material. Both stories could have been incredibly steamy.

But what I like about this installment is that Harry is taking advantage of the situation to learn new spells. This was actually very beneficial for him. (Too bad we can't all get days like these.) Conversely, Snape spent his days goofing around while trying in vain to find out the spell and its anti-spell. So, a fine pair of stories. (I'd still like a sequel, though.)
moodysavage chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
lol funny
Devil Reader chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Interesting use of Harry's dairy to show the story through letters and so that we can know Harry's feelings throughout.
louisesnape chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Loved your OS
Rika100 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
This really is good. I love it! :)
Lazzi chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
This is just a plain cute story, can't think of anything else to say other then I love it!
KyuRyu chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
I read both this one and the one from Snapes POV, Loved them-but for some reason I couldn't help thinking "I can see Severus losing it and killing a bunch of people cuz he knows that it will be today again and he won't get in trouble" lol
arwin-urban chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
aw so cute! that was awesome!
Lynabelle chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Funny in the begining but the quiaty goes down
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
great story
this is so sweet chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
aw. i love it
Erudit chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Great story!
Mar x Malfoy chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
this was funny.

you made the slip harry made very sudden, which was good