Reviews for Love on the High Seas
Guest chapter 13 . 12/27/2015
I want to see Xellos next confrontation with Lina and Zelgadis. I have no care for Filia so you can throw her over a dock or whatever.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/27/2015
I understand how you're trying to keep IC with their relationship, but you got it all wrong. They annoy and hate each other. Xellos only teased her because her feelings of disgust and dislike were satisfactory to his mazoku side. So, their "romance" is more impossible than Xellina, if that's what you were going for. That's why the couple is non-canon and it makes it even more exaggerated now that I know you intend something farther away from this OOCness, though you fail miserably.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/27/2015
Eww
Razel Trushan chapter 13 . 10/6/2007
decently done, i hope to perhaps see a new chapter, although i doubt it seeing as the story is currently three years old.
Twilight Frog chapter 13 . 6/1/2006
Very good story,but is it a lost cause or can i expect more?

Hoping for more,Twilight Frog
CrimsonFire chapter 13 . 5/25/2006
GAH! I love this story!

...I think a piece of me dies every day that you don't update though.

:]
D.A chapter 13 . 8/17/2005
Gr, I hate it when people leave stories unfinished! You even have a good plot to work on,but no, you still don't write! Please people have been begging to read this so UPDATE.
Lina-Marie Metallium chapter 13 . 8/5/2005
It seems like Ive been reading and waiting for this story forever ...so when is the next chapter?
Chibi Tsuki chapter 13 . 7/1/2005
Wow, and I meant WOW! Are you ever planning to resume this project? It's an amazing story; thick of action and hilarity. The characters were portrayed very well, except with Xellos slightly OOC.
Yankee Thug chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
you gonna update its been a while now! Great story by the way._~
angieagain chapter 13 . 5/24/2005
oh it was getting so good! Finish it Quick!

...please?
angie chapter 10 . 5/24/2005
Just read the chapter. I loved it! I agree with you about AMELIA. GGR even her name gets me mad! I can't and never will understand how someone as cool and smart as Zelgadis and Lina attached themselves to those air heads Amelia and Gourry !
Diana-sama chapter 13 . 11/25/2004
Oh, a good update! It has been a while, though, tsk, tsk. Those two are so cute! Anyways, I look forward to your next chapter. Please update soon!

C ya,

Diana-sama

(Can't log in right now, sorry!)
Kristall chapter 13 . 11/18/2004
This is a great story. I wish more people would write pirate stories, but that's just my veiw. I hope you get to update soon, cause I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Sensou No Megami chapter 13 . 11/8/2004
Wow! that's aweosme! You've gotta write more soon!