Reviews for Soshite, Ame ga
azab chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
i loved it
Princess Chihiro chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
I like. Please continue, if possible. I'm not so sure about the shonen-ai, though... It seems a tad OOC for Hikaru and Akira. The mood was nice, though. I would welcome a second chapter.

Me: HIKARU! (There, I said it. :))
Evilmiko21 chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
pls update soon
KagomeGirl021 chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
kawaii if hikaru and akira do abit of kissing at the house _
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
Chapter two!
Cygna-hime chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Aw...*is wafted away by something vaguely approaching fluff* Very sweet. We seem to be on the same mental wavelength-when I saw this story, I immediately started singing 'Honey'. You're sending subliminal messages in the summary, aren't you!

Anyway, I like this and would like more even more. Please?
Spellcaster Hikaru chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Yo! I love your story _ I think the pairing of Hikaru and Akira is kawaii! _ if thats were the story is headed anyway.
kari chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
I like! I like! And I would like more! hehe... you should update this, it's headed in a good direction _
Regatto chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
Ano saa! Ano saa! (Naruto's ultra whiny voice)-Sugoi!

I really like this story and I love your writing style. Please be kind and write the 2nd chapter! _
firedraygon chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
Hikaru! Heheh, this is great. Please update soon!

fd97
Jay chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
"Hikaru"! Good first chapter, and I like your confidence in the next one. Ganbarre!
calen.kun chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
Aww this is super cute. Great job keeping them in character. *loves shounen ai* I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Enigma O chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
I like it! I think you got their personalitites down pretty well too.
Jiro chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
YAY! More MORE MORE! THis is really cute! Please continue and update soon! I want to know what happens! _
ShiTiger chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
It's sounding very good so far. Please keep writing more!