Reviews for Fairy Tales Aren't Real
SailorMoon489 chapter 3 . 2/20/2009
aww poor Serena! i hope that the wounds from her fall wasn't too bad! lol i really am enjoying this story very much!
SailorMoon489 chapter 2 . 2/20/2009
wow okay i'm really starting to like your story! i like where it is going and i can't wait to finish it!

-SailorMoon489
Cuter Than You chapter 20 . 8/22/2007
i want d&s to make up, and i want them 2 b ok (them s&m)!i want some d/s kissing action!
Tina chapter 20 . 11/6/2005
you know you haven't updated in over a year! I'm really interested to see how this will end. PLEASE update the next few chapters
Ishq chapter 20 . 5/15/2005
wow this story is great! but y haven't u updated yet and u left it at a huge cliffhanger! update soon cause this story is wel written and a joy to read!

~Ishq~
sailorkawaiishoujo chapter 20 . 2/18/2005
I love your fanfic! It is so funny! I can't wait untill you update it!
Elementalmoon chapter 20 . 12/21/2004
what a cruel way to end the chapter...i love this fic, and i hope you update soon! until then!
Poisonmoon chapter 5 . 11/23/2004
COME ON I HAVE BEEN WAITING AGES FOR YOU TO UPDATE, HURRY HURRY HURRY, your adoring public awaits you
Rose Women chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Hi!

I love your story! Can't wait till the next chaptor! Um, I have a couple suggestions for the rest of the story. How about Serena and Mai manage not to get kidnapped, and Mai's attitude twards Serena starts to change. Then the same two men try to kidnap Serena's sister. But Serena's there and manages to save her sister. But she gets kidnapped instead. But while doing so, Serena gets hit on the head,like with the butt of a gun. THey take her to a diffrent country, like England. But shortly after they get there she exscapes. But she doesn't remeber her life. Then she gets wif of somekind of plot, something big, and she manages to foil it. But the ESA or something (Englands Secret Agents) knew part of this plot and were watching about to foil it. But Serena comes in and they let her handle it till the last minute. They like how she handles things, and offer her a job as an ESA. For 2 years she works for the ESA. But during that time, Serena keeps having brief flashbacks of things like Sakura blossem trees in bloom, her friends laughter, tiny things like that. She finds out that Sakura trees only grow in the country that you have this situated in. And she feels drawn to this place. Finally, she takes time off and goes there. When she gets there she runs into Darian, who by this time has become a doctor. He knows this is Serena, but does not understand why she doesn't remember him. Then he figures it out. Memory loss. He and the others try to help Serena get her memorys back. While this is going on, the ESA gets wif of a plan to kill Serena. THis gangs leader who Serena had infiltrated and captured, had exscaped from jail and was gathering up his gang, getting ready to go after Serena. You can make Jedite, Nephrite, Kunzite, Zoisite, Neptune, Urnus, and Pluto part of the ESA. And you can make Diamond, Sappire, Emerald, & Rubeaus as part of the gang. Also you can bring in the Sailro Scouts adn stuff anf make the Star Locket thy key to getting Serena's memorys back. These are just suggestions. If you have something else planned I can't wait to read it!

Rose Women
marpamoon chapter 20 . 9/3/2004
you're story really great...:) Will there be another chapter to your story? I can't wait to read it! :)
flamechi chapter 20 . 7/20/2004
thats a very good story that u have going

but u gotta finish it..

i wanna know whats going to happen

between Serena.. and darian and mai
Aimy chapter 20 . 7/5/2004
your story is so damn amazing i love it! it has so much drama, action, and emotions. I TOTALY LOVED IT when Serena punched the the heck out of Mai it was so COOL! i really love your story i cant wait to read more more MORE _! i hope to read your next chapter soon, i cant wait! _
flamechi chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
when r u going to update the story i wanna see if darian would go for Serena?
Christina chapter 20 . 6/26/2004
i luved ur story keep writing
Eternal1 chapter 20 . 4/29/2004