Reviews for My Wrath
Fallen Gods Rise chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
First "My wrath will swallow them whole." is the best line I have read in long while. second I don't know if this is a justification for fury as the other reviewers seem to think or an AU of Kes' leaving. given your other stories I suspect the latter, also that is my preference so I choose to believe it. I hope you write more like this maybe even longer stories rather than one shots Janeway's actions would be ripe to cause an AU involving Seven or the Maquis or both. Again great work it what it lacked in quantity it more than made up for in quality.
Stardust-in-my-eyes chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Like this. Your take on Kes' motives make more sense then the episode.
WOAH chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
WOAH(amazed with the deepness and angst)

very good, I enjoyed it. it so true. A little exaggerated. thunbs up.

MORE TNG AND VOYAGER

FYI-still the smae "woah"
sloansinterrogator chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
kool as... that really got Kes emotions
daybreaq chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
As the other reviewer stated, this wasn't the reason expressed by Kes for her homicidal turn in "Fury" and this wasn't what happened in the episode. BUT the reasoning in this story actually makes more sense than the reasoning in "Fury" did. Admittedly, that's not saying much; but it's a difficult task to explain why a sweet, selfless, kind, wise character would become a cruel, homicidal character. One could argue they never should have done this to Kes in the first place. However, I think Pixie Child did a better job trying to explain how this personality change might happen than whoever wrote "Fury" did.
Raven Sage chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
AHAHAHAH! Furry. That episode was like :-O ! It would have been 30 times funnier if they kept both Kes and Seven at the sametime. That would have been magic...

About the wrath. Hell yea it will swollow them whole! That's why I back up Janeway... she was like trying to be all nice. All that, "I'll miss you" deal.
sfcmdhq chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
Go back and watch Fury and *really* understand what occured. This isn't how Kes ended up feeling.