Reviews for Caribbean Secrets
BlackPearlShadow chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
Out of random curiousity, people keep putting a capital J at the end of their sentences and i have no clue what it means. care to help me out?
rachaelwrites chapter 19 . 5/21/2009
Reviewing the art-

I like the cover a lot, your proportions are pretty good.

The only thing is... it's a rather odd shape. Hm.
brolly501 chapter 26 . 1/17/2008
i liked it
Shalarean chapter 26 . 10/27/2006
I loved it. It was probably the best Pirates story I have currently read (and I will confess that I am always on the look-out for a better one _ )

Thanks
ScottishFaerie chapter 6 . 9/17/2006
loving this story!
Creepy Draken chapter 26 . 7/14/2006
Story.

(And felt that you deserved to have a round 400 reviews...)
Creepy Draken chapter 25 . 7/14/2006
I
Danigrebel chapter 26 . 6/7/2005
Lovely, darling, lovely.
CorbeauAnge chapter 26 . 3/28/2005
Considering the fact that I sat down to read this story at 10 this evening, and that I've read it through to the end even though it's now 12:39 this -morning-, I'd say that you must have done -something- right. .:smirk:. Seriously though, it was a nice twist on the ol' time-travel fic with some solid characterizations to boot.

For the record, it was a bloody brilliant ending.
Marggie chapter 26 . 3/16/2005
Wow. I really enjoyed this story. You created a very original take on the "sucked into the movie"

idea. This story was also very well written. You didn't leave us things to be confused about. Overall, excellent story. :)
morph chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
Hi, um I was wondering... I could add this fic to my C2 community? I would be very happy if I could. For details on my community and/or to reply to this, go to my bio. Thanks!

morph
Panny Savage chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Great first chapter! Really got into it, I'm going to carry on reading it!