Reviews for Absolve
VampiricBloOdyRose chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Wow just wow it was really good I loved it and his father's pov is really good
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Is there ever going to be more continuation to this? Because I really like it.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
A great story. Very good.
Pylea Princess chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
That was so deep! wow! you truley rock the socks! :)
Wonderlandleighleigh chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Hi! First of, great story. I really like this bit. It's rare to see something from Angel's father's pov. I like. Although Buffy, Xander, and Dawn's reactions seemed a little low-key for the event, but I suppose not too much can shock The Slayer the Key and... well, Xander anymore.
Secondly: It's awesome that you've got ideas. And I appreciate suggestions, but I felt a little bombarded, and you weren't the only one who was doing this. I'm sorry if I was a little too cranky. I didn't really mean to make anyone feel bad. I just wanted to get my point across. :Lee
Gil-neth chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
Wow! I *love* this story! It's so great! The insights in Angel's father's feelings and thoughts seem so... real. I hope there will be some more chapters or sequels. Please, don't end it now.

Angeline
static-disturbed chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Wow this is great. I love the way you portray Angel's dad. You do POV stories really good. You should make another part.

static
Sister of the Moon chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
Wow, that was really good. You could make this a WIP easily. And please do, by the way. I think this is great insight into Angel's dad. So, update? Pretty please?
Vee017 chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
You might get more reviews if you let anonymous people leave reviews. Right now you have it set so that only those who are logged in can review this story.

I liked the POV and the realizations about the past. I love fics that have to do with Angel's past family. the only thing I couldn't stand was the B/A (sorry) so I skipped over all of that. But other than that it was all good!
Eloise chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
This was lovely. I hadn't read the previous story, but found I didn't have to. Taking Liam's father's POV made me feel for him as well as Angel.

Malachy acknowledges his sins, but we can still see the reasons for his harshness to Liam. His regrets and grief are haunting, you conveyed them beautifully

And now, of course, I'll go and read "Resolution"

Thanks for sharing this heartrending POV with us.