Reviews for Moonstruck
wiiTneSs chapter 10 . 3/3
It's been a long time since I bawl at a story. You are an amazing story teller. Near the end, I was dreading that such a great story would leave me depressed So im mmensely glad of sesshoumaru's decision. Thank you for sharing this.
wiiTneSs chapter 7 . 3/3
*Tears* this is so sweet yet so sorrowful.
TimeLady S0nya chapter 10 . 1/29
The alternate ending... *eyetwitch* What the heck did I just read?
MizzeriSong chapter 10 . 1/26
Wait. Seriously? That's... that's the end...?

...evil evil person.
bibi chapter 10 . 9/14/2014
this ALMOST made me cry
Blommie8 chapter 10 . 7/20/2014
Im criying..
This is so sad,and why the story is 'M' rated?is it because the blood cuts?
But it's nice story.
Melody Rosebane chapter 10 . 7/7/2014
Got to the end and was like "noooooooooo!" This would make just the beginning of a good book. Why did it have to end so soon? T-T
munford chapter 10 . 4/26/2014
No happy ending for anyone, how sad. Keep up the good work.
TheScarletWrath chapter 10 . 4/18/2014
I don't really get the ending so I feel sorta stupid but eh, I'll get eventually.
ShadowFoxMoon chapter 10 . 3/12/2014
I love this story. I remembered after I started reading it I have read this before long ago, but I forgot what happens. I was glad I read it for a second time.

I don't know why, but I was hoping for a different ending.

I wanted Sesshoumaru to kill her. I wanted her to die, and his arm be restored. But then the lord feels so much guilt over her death that he caused that he takes his the healed left arm, and use it to chop off his right arm as retribution.

I don't know WHY I wanted that to happen, but I did.

Though I do like the ending you have written instead. I just think I saw the ending coming, and wanted to read something more sad, for some reason. Not a lot of readers go for the sad endings...
Guest chapter 10 . 3/2/2014
perfection...
Catrice1313 chapter 10 . 9/7/2013
Hi,im from indonesia.,.,i love this one.,.,truly.,.,No romance? Oh,please.,.,gave me *cough* i mean us,.,some sparkling of love please..,ur story is great.,i love angst and lil bit bloodshed.,,my sister too..,keep on writing .,.,never give up hive us great angst..,
mtnikolle chapter 10 . 8/24/2013
Considering all that happened in this story, this is probably the best, most appropriate ending it could have had (even considering the epilogue of Landfall).
Guest chapter 10 . 8/11/2013
There is good, and then there is beautiful.
This is beautiful.