Reviews for Moonstruck
Life Element chapter 10 . 10/16/2012
Yeah, that second ending makes no sense. I like yours, but I don't think you were going to end it like that
xxasdfghjkl chapter 10 . 9/28/2012
AMAZING. But I want more sesskag
Mysheeki chapter 10 . 9/8/2012
I finally found this wonderfully written ff again 9 years later! This was the very first inuyasha ff I ever read. This ff is also what introduced me into the sess/kag fandom.

I thank you from the very bottom of my heart. Loved it, re-read, and still love it!

Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I finally found this wonderfully written ff 9 years later! This was the very first inuyasha ff I ever read. This ff is also what introduced me into the sess/kag fandom.

TheMadFiddler chapter 10 . 9/7/2012
This was a wonderful, surprisingly in-character piece from beginning to end. Thank you for this, and do write often. This place needs more stories of this caliber.

-M
Serendipithy chapter 10 . 8/17/2012
In a way, this could be considered morbid- the entire ritual/"remedy" that transpired. I really feel for Kagome, as a victim of circumstance and just a victim of someone else's wrongdoing (even if it was Inuyasha's.) I've read quite a few good fics specifically involving Sesshomaru's arm regeneration, but yours is probably the darkest one yet. (You can take it as a compliment LOL... I'm usually not for dark fics, but this one was written beautifully.)

I can't really give a reaction to your ending, as I have mixed feelings about it. On one end, I'm glad that Kagome lived, even if she's weak. I hope that her return to the present will mean she'll get better treatment. On the other hand, I'm sort of angry at Sesshomaru's lack of attention at his "blood donor" (so to speak) throughout the entire fic.

Overall, though, I just have to say this is well written, although I'm still conflicted by the ending. I'm not entirely a sucker for happy endings, but the separation just seems to leave the reader hanging. I have no doubts that that's what you were aiming for, though, so I won't say anymore of that. :P
chiinu chapter 10 . 6/16/2012
That was just so heart-breakingly beautiful... everyone was in character from beginning to the end. And, as much as I ship the slight oddity that is Ses/Kag, Inuyasha and Kagome were simply meant to be. So, I found myself satisfied with the end. But damn, this fic is the most moving SesKag one I've read so far. I kid you not, I sat down to read it in one go expecting maybe a few tears when I read some of the reviews. But no. I was bawling through some of the chapters and had to take a break to grab the tissue box. That hasn't happened to me for a long time. It didn't help that I was listening to some of the most emotional OSTs all the while.

Sesshomaru, you fool! TT_TT
young kagome chapter 10 . 6/9/2012
This story was so beautifully written! But I must say I'm extremely unsatisfied with the ending. Otherwise it was an interesting story. Great job! And keep up the great work :)
rei-intro-rini chapter 9 . 5/8/2012
are you writing a sequel ? :3
rei-intro-rini chapter 10 . 5/8/2012
I really liked the story...IT was SWEET n SAD :)
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 10 . 4/7/2012
I liked this chapter the best. You left something in the air... perhaps the term MOONLIGHT is aptly used. Soft, with a touch of magic and the nature of something beyond understanding.

"Hope was a cage made of moonlight"... I admit, you pretty much seduced me with that line... so to speak. I am impressed, jealous and a little bit sad about this story. Impressed by your skill, jealous of your creative prowess, and sad this story had to end this way (or, well, END in general). The lack of a romance makes this story unique, the lack of lemon makes it absolutely beautiful, and your in-depth perception of characters is like being struck by the pseudo lightining of a momentous epiphany.

Thank you. Truly... thank you so much for having published this story.
BloodyIris16 chapter 10 . 12/27/2011
I really loved and enjoyed this story and I can only hope there will be more.
VaMpIr3 pRiNc3sS chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
This was a great story. I really liked it. I cried most of it because of the pain Kagome was going through and too its raining outside so it kinda adds to it. You have great talent and thank for the awesome story.
LittleFoxChild chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
MAN! what up with that? I was all yay and then . . . . man. oh well, I have a feeling Inuyasha is going to pop up later in the story *sigh* I'm am just dissapoint, I a thought someone had finally kill him.
LittleFoxChild chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Yay,Sesshomaru killed inuyasha. Well I hope he did. Inuyash never seems to die in alot of fan fic i read, he always comes back again and again ect. I know he's half deamon and all but come on. . . . . anyway Yay!
819 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »