Reviews for Moonstruck
Elemental-Analysis chapter 10 . 8/17/2011
This is such a fantastic story. I remember reading it years ago under a different Author name and thinking the same thing. I realize that you've long since stopped writing on this site, but you're a fantastic author. Have you ever experienced that rush of adrenaline, that aching coldness in your fingertips when you read something so good and emotional? That's what I feel in every one of your chapters, back in 2004 and now. Thank you for such a great story. Truly, one of my top favorites.
Pandora chapter 10 . 8/3/2011
Absolutely amazing. I was commotted to being late to work as long as it could read this to the end. You have more than talent. And I love Stockholm syndrome in this usage. Beautiful.
Los Grotos chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Live Kagome, live!
blackbloodywolf chapter 10 . 7/17/2011
very nice fanfic~
Jhiz chapter 10 . 3/18/2011
This story is incredible. In a fandom rich with well written and imaginative stories, this one stands on a pinnacle with few others. It is truly moving. Your prose is beautifully descriptive, grammatically pleasing (oh how I hate bad grammar) and your characterizations are top notch. Thank you so much for sharing your skills with us and for giving us this wonderful, dark tale.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/16/2011
you should have stated that this was a darkfic...I mean it does say angst/drama but that can be interpreted many ways...was waiting for a happy ending the entire time and nothing came / Even though I'm upset from the lack of a happy ending (call me a loser lol) This was a REAAAALLLLY good story. Thank you for sharing it ]
andrea1475 chapter 10 . 2/8/2011
a que esperas para terminarla esta muy bien que pasara...
kiera-sama chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
Ah, so Sesshoumaru is feeling remorseful of his actions. I like it.
Akemi Higashi chapter 10 . 2/2/2011
So tragic yet so perfect, what an ending t.t
Akemi Higashi chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Are you kidding me! It didn't suck, it was intense and intriguing, i mean why would Sess do all that, so cruel and desperate. Yay on to the next chapters! Thanks for an awesome first chapter.
Bishie Huntress chapter 10 . 1/5/2011
This was a very enjoyable story! And I'm SO glad the rest of it wasn't like the "alternate ending", which was quite amusing. ) Why is it that stories actually written like that are nowhere near as amusing? :P It would make life too easy, I suppose.

I noticed a couple spelling errors here and there, though since I can't remember what they were, I guess it doesn't matter. XD

Thank you for such an engaging read! It would be quite interesting to know what Sesshoumaru's life was like after all that. And Kagome's. And Inuyasha's... LOL

But... Well done, well done. D 'Twas fun!
andrea espaa chapter 10 . 11/7/2010
Tus capitulos de hechizo de luna, ha estado bien. Ha mi me gustaria que termines con la historia, si puede ser me he quedado con las ganas de poder de leer mas sigue así (andrea)
Ashley chapter 10 . 11/3/2010
You should make more chapters. It's a wonderful story.
Dementra chapter 10 . 8/29/2010
I kinda got this bittersweet feeling after reading this. This isn't like any other Sess/Kag fic I've ever read. And you did a good job at it. I was wondering though. What happened to Miroku and Sango? After the first chapter, they were never mentioned again. And how about Naraku. Surely he would've taken advantage of Kagome's absence. Anyways, keep up the good work! ;)
PinchMeImDreaming chapter 10 . 6/9/2010
Kudos to you Aiwendil Amaurea! i regret never having the chance to read this fanfic all these years until is one of the most well written stories i have ever read. granted that things didn't go too well at the end (atleast on sesshoumaru's part)i think the ending was just right. kind of sad though. also, the way you portrayed sesshoumaru's character was excellent and most accurate, atleast in my opinion. anyway, this story had truly captivated me while it lasted. definitely a masterpiece!
819 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »