Reviews for Moonstruck
Kousagi-chan chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
Please continue!
duke of spades chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
oh my god!inuyasha!please say he lives!please! your first chapter don't suck it got the readers attention! now update fast!
DarkLady-Iria chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
Wou! It's very dark, i... i don't know ...

Well, it's a good history, l hope to read another chapter.
Raven Desire chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
Great chapter. Sesshoumaru can be an ass and plus some...this chapter really does bring out the worst in him. I can't wait to see where this goes. Raven49
Disturbed Demon Gurl chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
Wowy I loved it so much please keep up the good work. Ja ne
Noir chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
This chapter doesn't suck! I love it!

And the ideas are such original!

I can't wait for more to understand what's on Sesshoumaru's mind. He's acting really weird...

Please update soon!
Reiku Toukijin chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
Neato so far. Hmm.. I kind of hope Inuyasha some how manages to survive. ) Run thru with a rusty sword eek.. that's gotta hurt. I'm wondering what's going thru Sesshoumaru's pretty little head..hmm. Update soon.
Airao chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
That was very interesting! I wonder what could Sesshoumaru want from Kagome? Gah and I have to keep telling myself that this is not 'MtAE', different Sesshou.

I'm Hook! and on both of your stories too! wow, hope that you will get this fic going as well as the other one.. aw I don't even know what to think what will happen next!

Keep it coming!
Bikutoria chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
YES! I am so excited...a new story! I think I remember reading a while back that you were uninspired for more Sess/Kag fics, so this is a definite treat. But then, I'm a fan of all your works so far, so I suppose the pairing doesn't matter much to me. I can't help but be impressed - it's difficult enough to write a story taking off from the manga universe, but now you've managed to do it three times. Woohoo!

Now let's see, what did I love? Sessh's intense entrance, of course, and his choice of the time of the month - Inu would already be psychologically thrown off due to his impending weakness. And Kagome's simple act of asking what he wanted - it's what I expected and what you delivered, and that always gives me a little chill when that happens in whatever I'm reading.

And how in the world do you write action so well? Did you read a lot of that genre as a kid, and you just absorbed it? Or is it something you've worked to attain? You're probably one of the more concientious writers out there, considering you've got a beta and re-read your own chapters and all.

AH! Inuyasha impaled on his own sword? LITERALLY? My reviews are kind of stream-of-consciousness because I write them as I read... He's not allowed to die! And since you described it as rusty, it must have been untransformed...and if Inuyasha can survive a freakin' hand going through his stomach, he'll survive this. And be very, very ticked off.

Your first chapters don't suck! Anyway, I'm excited you've finished MtaE, even if it will be a while before we see the finished product. And I'm even more happy you still have two fics you can choose to dedicate some time to for us dedicated readers!
819 | « Prev Page 1 .. 45 52 53 54 55