Reviews for Seeing is Deceiving
RavenShadow chapter 13 . 10/6/2003
That was a great chapter! Oh, please don't let InuYasha die I couldn't bear it! Poor, poor Kagome. Please update soon, my heart is breaking!
hana0maru chapter 14 . 10/6/2003
omg! i loved the ending! hope you write more stories soon i love them
Talaroh Corvidae chapter 13 . 10/6/2003
Roh: *eye twitches* (will not kill, will not kill, will not kill) Gah! How could you do that? *growling* You're killing Inuyasha! No! Other than that part, the story is brilliant! But you can't kill him! (works on plot with other angry readers for if/when Inuyasha dies) There will be no mercy! We will avenge Inuyasha!

Heh heh... *eye twitch* sorry about that... I got a bit carried away... *twitch* But I stand by everything I said!

Talin: shut up, Roh! No killing!

Roh: she wants to kill him!

Talin: down!

Roh: *flop* gr...
Molted Seraphim chapter 13 . 10/6/2003
Your explination at the bottom made sense. The cliffie made sense, too. I love what you did. (Does this sound like deja vu? Look back at B&C, it sorta is) Just in case you forgot what I said last time, I love angst in a story, and just because I love it doesn't make me a sadist. The story will be good either way, so if Inu dies, well, that just adds a little someting. It's still great, and sad, but life's like that, isn't it? Whatever you do will be okay, and I can guarentee you this will be one person who won't ever flame you. Never. Loved the bittersweetness!

~Rachel
AznTeenGaL chapter 13 . 10/6/2003
*Sets a bunch of pretty flowers by the writers desk and goes away*
Dog Ears chapter 13 . 10/6/2003
oh update soon

Lee- *Staples an Angry dog ears mouth shut* update soon I made sure He wouldn't get mad *chuckles*

Dog Ears- *pounces and starts beating Lee to a pulp*

Ja Ne!
bunny chapter 13 . 10/6/2003
WRITE MORE! please? ill give you pocky! but you gotta write at least a chapter and a half. sorry i didn't reply to your email. my comp froze up. ja ne!

bunny
Dark and Deluded Child chapter 13 . 10/6/2003
poor inu-chan! *throws pillow of doom at author* keep writing. Byee!

~Dark and Deluted Child
Dog Ears chapter 12 . 10/6/2003
yeHaw great chapter keepa goin Pwease! _~
SilverInuBubblz chapter 13 . 10/6/2003
::throws innumerous pointy objects:: Why do you do that! Cliff hangers are so EVIL! Gr... ::pouts:: So unfair... ::cries:: You so mean! Wa!
Starlight4u chapter 13 . 10/6/2003
YOU UPDATE WAY TOO FAST! I don't have time to read one chapter and then you update again. Its alright, that's better thought because it shows you care about your reviewers!

About your little 'reviewer replies' problem, what I do is save the story and then place the reviewer replies as a part of the document. It always will work because its a document and can't erase it. If you haven't tried that, you should do it. But if you don't want to, I understand.

Poor Poor Inu-chan . . . *violin music* He was a spiteful little man, always putting people down . . . making them feel lower . . . but this is a fanfic and its not what happens! SO ITS ALRIGHT! .

I hope no one injures you. You wouldn't be able to update and then I'd be sad. :( *tear*

Well, gotta go. Must read your others stories that I haven't read yet. .

~*~*Starlight4u*~*~

No Fears, No Regrets. Just a Future with a Promise
Saria chapter 13 . 10/6/2003
NO! POOR INUYASHA! CONTINUE! UPDATE! DO ANYTHING!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/6/2003

dont let him DIE!

I'll hate you if you do
kitkatkagome chapter 13 . 10/5/2003
Please hurry and update. I have to know if Inu lives or if they both die. Don't leave one dead and one living. Let them live happily in peace, or be together in death.
kitkatkagome chapter 11 . 10/5/2003
Sorry I freaked out on my last review, I did not realize you already put this chapter up. Well...wow. Very nice. Luv it and keep up the awesome work.
622 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »