Reviews for Seeing is Deceiving
AlleyWings chapter 14 . 5/25/2005
lol i love this story it's so cool _ but what happened to Blood and Chocolate? I really liked that one too!
anime-luvver chapter 14 . 3/19/2005
Oh wow. I loved this sequel! It was so good. You had me worried there for a minute though...I thought Inuyasha was actually gonna die, but I'm glad you didn't make him die. Well, I'm gonna go read some other fics by you, so, ja!

anime-luvver
Tiggr-Chan chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Hey girl... It's me again... Just once again requesting that you repost Blood and Chocolate. PLEASSEE? I really love that stroy! Why did you even take it down? Also, what happened to A Cinderella Story? I loved that one too... I'm begging you! Please bring them back! Or like I've said before, just email them to me! * I'd really appreciate it! Authoress Tiggr-Chan *
anime-luvver chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Since I really wasn't able to review for Blood and Chocolate, I'm gonna leave one for it in the first chapter of the sequel! I really loved Blood and Chocolate! It was so...wonderful and amazing! One of my favorites now! And I'm sure the sequel will be just as good! Well, I'm gonna start reading it now, so, ja ne!

anime-luvver
Tiggr-Chan chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Hey! I totally love your stories, and this is one of the best! Just one question: Why did you take down Blood and Chocolate? It was my absolute favorite one! I've also noticed that a bunch of your other great stories are gone... What happened? Please email and let me know. And I would really appreciate it if you would put Blood and Chocolate back up! Or if you want, just send it to me. * Ja ne, Authoress Tiggr-Chan
anno chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
what happened to blood and chocolate? how come its not up any more? can ya please post it again?
Skye chapter 14 . 2/1/2005
OMG I LOVE IT. I AGREE YOU SHOULD SO MAKE A THIRD KNOW WITH THE BABY OR NEW ADVENTURES DURING KAGOME BEING BUT YOU SHOULD REALLY MAKE A THIRD CONSIDER IT PLEASE!_(seen this smile and thought it was cute)
SinisterSweetheart chapter 14 . 12/18/2004
i loved this story aotalotalotalot...

i really hope you decide to make a trequil or whatever its called. i love this story and i finally found the first one. loved them both. trequil trequil trequil!please.
cRiMsOnEyEdFrEaK chapter 14 . 12/10/2004
That was a cool story...really cool. Will there be another sequal to the sequal. Please email me with your answer!

Ja Ne!
SoftbalLazerGurl22-Not sgined in lol chapter 14 . 11/18/2004
Hey i just read all of your story AGAIN! for the one,two,skip a few...SEVENTH! time!

I was just wondering if you would so kindley make a sequal?...It would be awsome i have ideas it would be so cool of you to do that!

You can e-mail me,if you would let me know if you were or weren't(and if so pleaz tell me y not!)My e-mail is givin...ja ne

SoftbalLazerGurl22
Megan chapter 13 . 11/16/2004
I'm mad at you *makes an angry face* ... but i know that Inuyasha WILL live OR ELSE (joking) i will be very angry... i hope you will make the right chose (or however you spell it).

Bye

P.S. otherwise all your other storys are great.
BelloftheSea chapter 2 . 9/12/2004
Okay, never mind about my last review. I found Blood and Chocolate on mediaminer and I read it. It was awsome. Now I'm gonna go read this one. Kay? bye!
BelloftheSea chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Okay, first I'd like to say that I love your stories. They're all great!Especially the Chocholate Chip Cookie Dough series

second, I really want to read this fic but I feel I should read Blood and Chocolate first only I can't seem to find Blood and Chocholate anywhere on the site or on other sites. Please post it so I can read it and then read this. Thanks
Laocoons chapter 14 . 8/28/2004
*eye twitch* ya know, I didn't realise that at the end of the story kagome would be pregnant...

ya know, I thought that for a millisecond that I was reading one of Inuyasha loves Kagome 4391's stories, one that would end in miserable angst...

Ya know, you can just call me pathetic...

May black cats cross your path,

(tee hee hee)

Ami
Unknown Fool chapter 8 . 8/27/2004
Very awesome story. But theres one thing I don't understand. Are Sesshoumaru and Inu-Yasha half brothers in this fic? Cause if they were wouldn't Naraku go after Sesshy too? And what does "Ergo" mean? Please keep writting!

*******Unknown Fool**********

P.S. Sorry that you had to move to , and i'm going to submit my reviews for your storys from cause i can't figure out how to make an account for myself. I can't figure out how to get a password! Please help me if you have the time.
622 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »