Reviews for Seeing is Deceiving
Laocoons chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
*eye twitches* I hope I'll read this before gets scary again...or the pink eats me...*resuemes fetal rocking position*
TiredTenshi chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
I didn't really know how else to tell besides leaving a review...but I would like you to know that I relly love your stories especially "Blood and Chocolate" and I love it's sequel "Seeing is Decieving" so keep writing! Thank you!
akarihime chapter 14 . 8/2/2004
yeah, that was great, better tehn the first one. i wonder if their will be a third...hm anyways, i liked the way this chapter went when they were in the hospital bed, all teh flashbacks, very the moon goddess was funny. its selen? or however u spell it...i thought it was srena, dame sailor moon tricking me...very good, balh balh blah, write more and stuff i guess.. byez!
akarihime chapter 2 . 8/2/2004
yeah, theres a second of blood and chcolate, i wonder if there is a seconed of the real one, jk, its really funny and good so far
bleebloop chapter 14 . 7/27/2004
That story was so rad i cant believe it. It made me cry when Inuyasha died cuz i wasnt expecting it and i had sad music on that fited the part purfectly. Once again i give you two thumbs up!
InuyashaFan chapter 14 . 7/20/2004
::sniff:: it's over! i luved it though! great job! i look forward to reading more of your work! _
InuyashaFan chapter 13 . 7/20/2004
::sniff:: poor inu-chan... great chappie... i won't kill you... _
InuyashaFan chapter 12 . 7/20/2004
he should have listened to the Moon Goddess... Great chappie!
InuyashaFan chapter 11 . 7/20/2004
lol! i wonder who the principal is? _ i know... _ great job!
InuyashaFan chapter 10 . 7/20/2004
great job! i luv it! ooh the suspense! _
InuyashaFan chapter 9 . 7/20/2004
great job!
InuyashaFan chapter 8 . 7/19/2004
aw... how cute! I love this chapter... hehe fluffy-chan got soaked, and inu-chan got some! YAY! but *poor* miroku got a few lumps on the head... - great job!
unknown beedee chapter 6 . 7/16/2004
aa...the plot thickens...dun dun dun...
InuyashaFan chapter 7 . 7/12/2004
LOL! people shouldn't mess with you! Great job!
InuyashaFan chapter 6 . 7/12/2004