Reviews for Seeing is Deceiving
InuyashaFan chapter 5 . 7/12/2004
::still drooling:: WOW! BRAVO! GREAT JOB!
InuyashaFan chapter 4 . 7/12/2004
wow! *clap clap* good job!
InuyashaFan chapter 3 . 7/11/2004
Wow! Now is that poison or silver? Hm... the questions... great chapter! As Always!
InuyashaFan chapter 2 . 7/11/2004
- YAY! Great job!

Inuyasha- Naraku's a bastard!

InuyashaFan- and ur not?

Inuyasha- wha...? *sniff*

InuyashaFan- just kidding... I love you just the way you are! ur not a bastard

Inuyasha-*sniff*... *sob*

Anywho... Once again, great job! You always manage the best!
InuyashaFan chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
YAY! SEQUEL! -... _... _...

* *

\_/ ... sry... that was awkward! _; It sounds great so far! Keep it up! _
Saccharine-Ish chapter 14 . 7/8/2004
o! i absolutley adore this fic and its sequal! so awesome! cant wait to start reading some of your other fics.
a fan yo don't know chapter 7 . 7/5/2004
Yeah, screw you wind22
angelbabe17 chapter 7 . 7/5/2004
i think you a re a very good writer. i love your stories. i've read most of your ones hots and i absolutely adored blood and chocolate. only think i have to critique is spelling. i didnt really notice in this story but i noticed in others u spelled scent as sent like u sent a letter not the scent u were reffering to. this isnt a flame! promise! i hate flames theyre so incredibly stupid n ptless. if u dont like the fic y take the time to make sure they feel bad. ugh. well u have lots of ppl who love ur work (including me D) so ignore the idiots who say u suck.

angelbabe17(i'm not from this site i'm so if someone else has this name on this site i apologize. i'm not trying to steal an identity or anything)
Inu-babe666 chapter 14 . 6/21/2004
i knew kag would be pregnant since she started to throw up... alot of chapters ago... i love the fic so much... this sequel should have a sequel to it... find out what happens after the happy ending... hehehe... suspence.. i definetly would write another sequel... that's what i would do ... i hope you do it too... well any way i loved this one and blood and chocolate... definetly my fav's... well write a sequel to keep me reading... this line of stories anyway...

wow that was long... lol
Jasmine chapter 14 . 6/19/2004
OMG! I LUV THIS STORY! Well i already read ur story, A Pirate's Life For ME on and i loved it! Write MORE STORIES LIKE THIS PLZ!
Disco Kitsune chapter 14 . 6/15/2004
WHOA! THAT WAS...fluffy...(!) Hehe... I love the Moon Goddess...! She's spiffy. Now I'm gonna read something else of yours and review again...! You're going on MY favorites...! ::click, click:: YAY! Well, update all your other fic, pwease...!

**Disco Kitsune**
01deleted chapter 14 . 6/6/2004
how bout cha make a sequel for the sequel since by the looks of ur reviews many people love this story
the SeVeReD-HaNd chapter 14 . 6/3/2004
Yay! Loved it! Awesome! Totally brightened my day!
Abated-Valiance chapter 14 . 5/23/2004
*sniffles* that was such a good ending! hooraysessness! keep writing fluffy stuffs with good endings! *hands u some cotten candy* fluffyness
InuKag0001 chapter 2 . 5/15/2004