Reviews for Seeing is Deceiving
starrynight323 chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
YAY MORE BLOOD AND CHOCOLATE! (Well a sequel anyways) I still love it. _ I hope to read more soon. Adios! _

starrynight323 /._.\\

P.S. I don't know if you watch iy on adultswim or anything, but I can't believe it they have new epiosdes... YAY!
Shiro Inu chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
i like it so far and i loved your first one so

this one should be good to

update soon please
Raven of the Night chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
Nice chapter. Say, you wouldn't mind if I 'borrowed' Kikyo for a day. You know just to torture her for a while.
RavenShadow chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
Oh, a sequel to Blood and Chocolate! I loved that story and I am sure I will love this one! Please update soon, I think I see a plot forming.
ShiroInu chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
-runs and pounces the author.- FWE! YAY! This was a super-duper-fantastic chapter! -mauls Kikyou to death..again.- I wanna see some..high-quality fluff! -clings to her leg.- You dunno how hard it is now to find good fluff..They took off all the lemons,And now a lot of my favorite fics have been taken down..I just..need to maul something to death..-mauls on Kikyou's head.- I HATE YOU DAMN BITCH! DIE!
Mimiko chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
Okay.

I get woken up at six something AM, from the best sleep I ever had, by my mother acting like A RAVING LUNATIC. Not that bad, but I didn't get to sleep UNTIL AFTER FIVE AM.

And I'd gone to bed SO happy. The guy I like right now? He likes me too. And he wants us to be in a relationship. Of course, he made me sleep before I could answer him, but what the fuck ever, this is great news.

And then...enter BITCH. _

But it was all worth it to get up and be able to be one of the first reader/reviewers to one of the best stories. Has anyone ever told you that you're kinda good at this? ;
pomegranateflower chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
Obviously if I didn't like this story, I wouldn't be reviewing it. Your first story, Blood and Chocolate, was AWESOME! I loved loved loved it! I thought it was well-written and just fantastic. Now your sequel, Seeing is Decieving, looks like it will be as awesome as it's predecesor. The begining is awesome and a great begining to a magnificent story. I hope you can continue your story and continue to write. Seriously, you are one of the rare authors that create ORIGINAL and interesting stories. Now, before I log off and continue my wrathful way to *shudder* school, I have a favor. I have written a new au story called, It's Just An Ordinary Day. If,(I say if) you have time, I was wonderin' if you could read it and say what you think. I will accept anything. Even critism. Just, don't over do it and turn into a flame. Well, thanks for reading and I will be back every single chapter to review. You can be sure of that.
622 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42