Reviews for Let Me Be Me
Please oh please oh please oh PLEASE update this! I have only recently discovered this and could not put it down! It's remarkable and it's hard to find Peter Pan stories from this certain show, almost all are the Disney version! Please I'm on my knees begging update this!
Guest chapter 31 . 5/14/2015
To much cliff hanger hear for you to just drop the story!
Guest chapter 31 . 1/30/2015
Please update this soon
Guest chapter 2 . 1/29/2015
Poor pan
talk-ape chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
talk-ape chapter 31 . 11/28/2012
Is there more? So good!
Guest chapter 31 . 8/1/2012
can u writ more please i love this story and i want to read more
NyghtStryker chapter 31 . 5/30/2012
Please continue this. I love this story and i really want to know the ending. Is there a sequel or something?
Lusna chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
Peter in a dress (GIRL) art/595/kirika-in-yellow-dress
Lusna chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I LOVE THIS IDEA, found a picture for you, GIRL Peter Pan as a PIRATE! albums/vv255/Hinata786/Red%20Haired%
Ellie Austin chapter 20 . 8/14/2011
Please don't abandon this story! (Or your others!)

It's such a good plot... and so wonderfully written; It would be a great shame if you did not carry it on.

Keep writing!

bezawesome chapter 31 . 4/7/2011
please continue this story! it is so amazing! it has the best plot i have read so far, and I've read tons of fics. I love all of the emotions and Peter's background. please finish it! :)
bezawesome chapter 25 . 4/7/2011
hahaha a drunk Peter Pan. anyways, I LOVE your story. it's as good as reading a book! keep it up
Bazil-kun chapter 31 . 10/31/2010
...o-o... Normally all I read is yaoi, because I find the girl characters to be far too annoying, but... I really like this story. Awesome job! _
Celestra chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
I read this story a while back, purely because the summary on the Cove made me curious and I wasn't sure how you could possibly make this work.. but you really and truly did an excellent and believable job with a concept I found difficult to grasp. well done!