Reviews for The Trial
Miss Megz chapter 16 . 8/1/2012
That was very well put together. I hope you decide to do a sequel some day
evilteddybear chapter 16 . 5/20/2012
Very good. This has satisfied a craving for the fulfillment of the foreshadowing set out in the Manga that I've felt for a long time. It doesn't look like the manga's author is going to satisfy her readers any time soon, so thank you so much for doing it in her place! :D
The Phantom Dragon chapter 10 . 5/26/2011
oh come on that's just not fair

(.evil DP

oooooooooooh, niiiiiiicey

(.DP

i knew i should have sent that albino bitch a case of 'timed to go off in ur gay-ass face when u open it KABOOM'

(.evil DP

yeah well lucky for me both sides share the sadistic taste for tortured Tsuzuki

(.DP

weeeeeeeeeeeeeell
The Phantom Dragon chapter 9 . 5/26/2011
aaaaaaaaaaaaaw choices choices, well Hisoka is just super kawaii but Tsuzuki is doing his puppy eye thing and my granddad's gun collection and chainsaw are looking exceptionally tempting in regards to Isorou, his evil barbwire, and Ayaka
The Phantom Dragon chapter 8 . 5/26/2011
*clutches sign and megaphone* FEED ISOROU TOO TOUDA! FEED ISOROU TOO TOUDA! FEED ISOROU TOO TOUDA! FEED ISOROU TOO TOUDA! FEED ISOROU TOO TOUDA! FEED ISOROU TOO TOUDA! FEED ISOROU TOO TOUDA!FEED ISOROU TOO TOUDA!FEED ISOROU TOO TOUDA!FEED ISOROU TOO TOUDA!FEED ISOROU TOO TOUDA!FEED ISOROU TOO TOUDA!FEED ISOROU TOO TOUDA!
The Phantom Dragon chapter 7 . 5/26/2011
hmmmmm Isorou Isorou what to do with you

*rubs hands gleefully as light bulb 'blings'* perfect *stands back to observe her handy work aka Isorou tied up in lots of pink ribbon with hair glitter and a note with Muraki's address* now to ship it, oh must not forget video camera, honestly Tsuzuki deserves to see this after all he's been through
The Phantom Dragon chapter 6 . 5/22/2011
oooooh can i feed Isorou to Touda pweety pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
wolfawaken chapter 16 . 7/24/2010
I HAD JUST CAME ACROSS YOUR STORY AND I HAD FOUND IT TO BE A WELL WRITTEN AND VERY MATURE BECAUSE I DO LIKE STORY THAT HAS A PLOT AND MEAT TO IT. THANK YOU FOR 3 DAYS OF GREAT READING.
GentleMidnightSnow chapter 10 . 7/7/2010
I loved the angst, you have to know that, but I especially loved when the Golden Emperor, SohRyu, thought "Screw it all". Nice. I really loved imagining every emperor or king I knew of or could find in the books I was reading thinking "screw it all".
kayura sanada chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Hehe. You gotta love how Tsuzuki asks Hisoka how he'd ever lose the older Shini after he attempts suicide. Way to go, Tsuzuki. ;P

The writing's for the most part well done, other than a desire to write run-on sentences (wholly due to incorrect comma usage), and the storyline immediately grabbed my interest. I'm just very confused. I'm guessing this is mostly a MurakiTsuzuki fic, and that puts me off simply through personal aesthetics. But so far, this story's pretty good. _

-Kayura
Chika chapter 16 . 1/24/2010
Very very very good. I loved it. Loved it. Loved it. I pray you'll write more YnM (Tzuzuki-centric ones, of course)~~! 3

Amazing, great fanfic

I'll be waiting for more. -wink-
Anne chapter 16 . 1/1/2010
I LOVED this story! You really had me tied up in knots wondering if Tsuzuki would end on the side of angels. Although others might see Hisoka as a focus for this series, I believe that Tsuzuki is the pivotal charactoer and you have shown that exquisitely. I wish you well in your own orignal fiction and hope that you write more in this universe.
TheEndofTag chapter 16 . 9/2/2009
*wipe tears*...this is one of the most beautiful heart wrenching story i ever read and i am very sad that it has came to an end...*applause*...and you are one hell of a writer too...everything was perfect...the characters were very intense and so real that it makes the story more awesome than it already is...and i love the way how you focus on different character and not so much on only one...i think you did an exceptional job on Tsuzuki and Hisoka...they were very true to their character as if i am really seeing them acting like that in reality...but i must admit i am disappointed that there really wasn't any intense romance shit between them...but i kind of guess that it suits their character ...although i was a bit jealous of Tatsumi and Tsuzuki relationship, even thought i know Tsuzuki doesn’t really love Tatsumi in a romantic sense...you know, i actually wasn't really hating hating Isorou, although what he did to Tsuzuki was totally unforgivable (i hate him for that)...but in the back of my mind, i thought Isorou was a good guy underneath all that hatred and mean shit of his...Isouro seems like a kid lashing out to hide his loneness or something like that...but i think how it ended with Isouro was a fitting end, although it would have been nice if he was given a second chance...overall I really really really enjoyed reading your story immensely…and the ending was just perfect…I really hope that there will be a sequel…maybe a bit more in depth into Hisoka and Tsuzuki budding lovey dovey relationship (I doubt that will happen but I can always hope _~)…thank you for sharing…and just love this story!
Chain Mell chapter 16 . 11/26/2008
*stares at screen in disbelief*

...It...It's over...?

Wow... Crap.

I really loved it! too bad it's over already. Lovin the angst!
Francesca Akira89 chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
(sorry, I'm italian) Uhm, ma come? Ce lo chiudi così? Niente di fatto tra Hisoka e Tsuzuki e quel sussurro inquietante finale? The sequel, please! With a happy ending!