Reviews for The Trial
PJ Zatken chapter 5 . 1/6/2005
Oh, poor poor everyone... *sob*
PJ Zatken chapter 4 . 1/6/2005
Man...that was a really good and angsty chapter! The entire Division really went through major angst...and it's still running in my system.
PJ Zatken chapter 14 . 1/6/2005
OMG...*jaw drops and stares at computer screen for a very long time* This chapter has captured all the emotions that run so deep in YnM. I'm so at awe with this story, and so privileged to have read it.
Literary Eagle chapter 14 . 1/6/2005
This fic is so good! I can't wait for the ending, but at the same time I'll be sad that it's over!
RuByMoOn17 chapter 14 . 1/6/2005
That was amazing! Well done ! Very good fic indeed! Oh yea when you finish this fic will you be writing a Sequel to it? It would be great though if there is a Sequel!
From Cross Triss and Werewolf chapter 14 . 1/5/2005
Cross: GAH! Ok, I was NOT expecting that!

Triss: *whiine* _ That was cool though.

Werewolf: *babbles incoherently*

Point being: We love your fic and wish for you to continue. It's been a while since you updated and we are glad that you did.

D6 chapter 14 . 1/5/2005
*cries* you evil evil person *sniffs* *worships*
Shin-chan chapter 13 . 1/3/2005
omg...this is just what i needed! this is so compeling, it's magnetic and stuff! let's have you update soon, yes? 'cuz i really can't wait until the next chapter!
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 13 . 12/5/2004
Suzaku Kick Some Ass! You to White Tiger!

*sniff sniff* no Tsuzuki! T-T wa... Isorou get a real friend Jack-ass!
DarkSapphireDragon chapter 13 . 12/4/2004
(or SapphireDragon from before) It's really good! But please update again soon. It's evil to leave it like this. Please write more soon! -
TeeDee chapter 13 . 11/20/2004
Oh, oh, oh! What a horrible place to stop in! Is the man going to take Tsuzuki away? CAN he? What will the three (if you count the KO'd Hisoka) do to stop it? Oh, please update soon!
Werewolf chapter 13 . 11/4/2004
Yay! Another awesome chapter! Man. I want this story to keep going forever but Tsu-Chan's in so much pain I want it all to end now! Gaah! You're an awesome writer to be able to do that. You get major brownie points for this fic.
journace chapter 13 . 11/3/2004
It's been quite some time since I dared to venture into I'm glad I did. I like how you gave everyone a part to play. Maybe only Terazuma and Wakaba are left, but still... I love this fic and it gets extra points just because I'm a Tatsumi fan. :)
Joon chapter 13 . 10/31/2004
Man, it was a LONG wait, but well worth it! How I love, LOVE your take on Tatsumi. His somewhat obsessively scary protectiveness of Tsuzuki is very well done. I was on the edge of my seat waiting for his answer to whether or not he'd kill anyone who hurts Tsuzuki. Dark, but appropriately so.

And god, is Isorou ever devious. I'm sort of torn with hating him for what he's done, but also sort of appreciating the fact that he's forcing Tatsumi to face some of his own demons. A really well constructed, multi-useful character! (Isorou, that is.)

I can't wait for more! Please, oh PLEASE post soon. At least the trial is sort of over. Now they just have to contend w/the Apocalypse. I'm eager to see how it all goes!
Zanzou chapter 7 . 10/31/2004
re: point 2. (TxT during their partnership)

I don't think so, myself- they weren't partners for more than 3 months, amd during that time, I'm assuming that Tatsumi would have had to deal with all his issues... which he didn't. I can believe that the BEGINNINGS of feelings are what caused him to freak out so much and end the partnership, but I'm so totally against them having been together/anything like that when they were partners. A relationship that didn't work out, after they "seperated", maybe. We don't know much about the time before Asuka showed up in the manga. Though the manga does imply that Tatsumi never got off his ass and did anything. ;

Other than that, I guess I'll leave my general so-far review here; I only read this because of the amount of reviews, and have been quite dissapointed so far. _ This chapter more than others- you aren't breaking your paragraphs for new speakers, for example. You're turning the Tatsumi-Tsuzuki relationship into more than what it was by having Tsuzuki less dependant on Hisoka/whoever his current partner is.

Now, I get that you like the pairing. That's fine. However, Tsuzuki tends to be very focused on his PARTNER, whoever that may be. I don't really believe he would have done a lot of the stuff he's done in this story, and even more so for Hisoka. _ I just... don't see Hisoka doing what Tsuzuki said, and staying behind. He's rebellious, he's bratty, and he's totally dedicated to Tsuzuki- I can't believe that he would have stayed with Wakaba-co when Tsuzuki was hurt. It just.. doesn't sit right. _

; I'm hoping it will get better, but my best advice would be to get a beta, and keep is purely genfic- because somehow, you've made Hisoka into a weepy uke without putting him with anyone. _
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »