Reviews for Seance
NCC-1701.1899 chapter 5 . 9/26/2008
that wqas more than i bargained for when i read the summary. but don't get me wrong ot was very good.

Hurtful Purple chapter 5 . 7/29/2005
Once again, a good story.
Cynic chapter 5 . 10/6/2004
Don't feel bad! It was definitely worth your time!
Cynic chapter 3 . 10/6/2004
I agree! GoingInsane!Blink is great! He's getting hit on by a dead Dutch girl! Can't say that I blame her...
ImFMbaby chapter 5 . 9/19/2003
Hey.. Ok that last review of mine i made a mistake that 3 should have been a 4! :)

I really Enjoyed this fic. it was creepy and edge of the seat stuff :) Funess!

Thanks to GLimmer.. She referred me to you! haha I will be reading more of your stuff!

Broadway1 chapter 5 . 9/10/2003
yay that was wonderfully good. I'm glad you finished it because it gave me something good to read. Good job :)

rumor chapter 5 . 9/8/2003
Hey, great story here! I really enjoyed it, Rika was wonderfully goulish, and the reactions and tension was great.

Loved it. :D
Beaucoups of Blues chapter 5 . 9/8/2003
Great great story! Very suspenseful and vivid. I can't wait for your next story!
Chicago chapter 5 . 9/7/2003
Scary... Where the heck did the knife come from? This is not getting better... It's getting worse, how the heck are they gonna get rid of her? *huggles kitten for comfort* I'm gonna go read BBNS now, but I'm not sure if it'll help all that much... *is scared*

Thistle chapter 5 . 9/7/2003
Wow. I didn't think it was going to end so quickly. But I liked it. Good job.
Gothic Author chapter 5 . 9/7/2003
[perks up] Slash? Did I hear slash?

R!muse: [happily] You sure did! Ain't it great?

GA: [nods like a madwoman]

Gothic Author
way2cute4words chapter 5 . 9/7/2003
Loved that story! It's like really dark right now and my mom came out and put her hand on my shoulder when i was reading this story and i screamed! Yeah and then she started laughing at me but ne wayz that was a great story!

Account Deleted and Purged chapter 5 . 9/7/2003
EEp... Specs is goin' kooky...

Wow... That was really good Dakota, as usual... Newsie caps off to ya. _

Lots of love! ~Sapphy
ImFMbaby chapter 4 . 9/2/2003
My review for chapters 1-3 (

Holy WOW! I totally love this storie! ha Talk about creepy. Oh wow that chick kinda reminds me of The girl in Feardotcom but not really LOL. anyways i like this story and i cant wait for more!

Luffles and Huggles,

Glimmer Conlon O'Leary chapter 4 . 9/2/2003
O my.

Dakota-Jones! (You're in the NJL now? HE! yayness!)

I mean, revelation after revelation...Skittery! Poor hot guy...I mean, uh...heh.

But I can just hear him whimper "You gotta tie me up." It makes me want to cry!

fucking murderous/suicidal whore! She's going straight back to Hell when I finish with her...Sic her boys!

-newsies run out and re-kill the dead girl-

good boys.

Okay, so now tell me how they really do it...

54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »