Reviews for Return of the Sparrow
Skystrike26 chapter 7 . 4/2/2006
Great story! I can't wait until Jack meets Norrington. Next chapter? Post soon!
Christina Simon chapter 7 . 8/16/2004
This is awesome! I'm really looking forward to an update.
Talamh chapter 7 . 4/19/2004
Hee hee, Jack's logic once again astounds us. Sunday...what better excuse could he come up with? _~ So glad to see you've updated again! As well as your wonderful Jack, I really like your Norrington too - see, we all knew he wasn't as ruthless against pirates as he made out! Hoping to hear more from you soon.
~Talamh
JackFan2 chapter 7 . 4/19/2004
LOL.. GREAT CHAPTER! So glad to see this story updated.. Especially glad to see your muses are whispering in your ear again for it.
So very well done in keeping our main charries in character. LOVED the end about why Norrington wouldn't hang his crew ... SUNDAY! HAHAHAHAH.. perfect!
Will you be updating soon? I truly hope so.
Ta!
~Jackfan2~
Talamh chapter 6 . 4/5/2004
Loving every single word. _ Perfect characterisations and I know that Jack is particularly difficult to pin down but you have him portrayed beautifully. Hope you'll write more soon. _~
~Talamh
Jennah chapter 6 . 2/19/2004
Very good chapter. Will try to keep up with them from now on :-)
J. Liha chapter 6 . 2/16/2004
Cripes, it's been absolute ages since my disreputable self haunted this website. Oh well, I'm back now. Lovely two chapters, poor Will seems likely to get an ulcer. -;; Update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/13/2004
This is pretty much good, gets more interesting, update soon!
Sparrowslove chapter 5 . 1/11/2004
Wow! I'm reviewing on this and another fic... you are helping somebody with one right? Well I just wanted to say that I love your fics! They are awesome! my parents kinda banned me from PotC after watching it 14 times in a month... (only on weekends... thats my only free time usually) so everybodys fanfics really help me when I am having PotC/Johnny Depp/Orlando Bloom withdrawls... camt have LotR for talking about it and searching to many pics on it... oops! cant wait to get your updates!
THANK YOU!
Midnightingale chapter 3 . 11/19/2003
"Well Governor, Mr. and Mrs. Turner," he added. "It’s been very delightful, but I must get going. Paper work to fill and the like."\

Should that be *File*?
ErinRua chapter 5 . 11/12/2003
Ahoy, mate!

Just popping in to toss chocolate or rum or whatever it is your muses like, so's we can read more of this story! Wot's next? EEps! Douglass and his mates are definitely bad news, so I'm sorta worried what trouble they'll stir ... ;-)

Best of luck with your writing, luv! I'll try to think good vibes at your muses!

Cheers ~

Erin
cherrychica chapter 5 . 10/24/2003
Ah so thats how CJS got his compass...m good chapter!
Lunatic chapter 5 . 10/24/2003
YAY You updated! I really like your explanation for the compass and your story is really original... I'm curious what sort of brilliance is going to happen to Jack ;)
SilverButterfly chapter 5 . 10/24/2003
AHAAHAH!this is funny! Poor Jenkins! LOL... Jack is just so mean! AND YOU FINALLY UPDATED! You have to learn to update sooner! ;)
SilverButterfly chapter 5 . 10/24/2003