Reviews for Miracles Happen
CHALADEN chapter 1 . 1/7/2017
I wonder if you do work at Pixar
Batfamilytrash chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
pretty please update? *pouts with a puppy-dog-look*
Ainariel-Helyanwe chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
Summer? Marlin's sister?
i never knew he had a sister, but hey it sounds good, keep it up!
Willow chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
Great great great awesome superb amazing story! I'm on a "Finding Nemo" high, and so finding your story and being able to read it is a relief. I want more "Finding Nemo"! Wah! Well, please please please continue on with this story! Update ASAP! Arigatou (thank you)!
Talking Hawk chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
I love your fanfiction. (starts singing like Marlin) Oh yeah, yeah, yeah! I love your fanfiction, yeah, I love your fanfiction! (Dori joins in)

Dori: I love your fanfiction. It's time to buy it!

Me: (stops) But Dori, you can't *buy* fanfiction... (It's illegal, in any case.)

Dori: Oh...well, I'd buy it if I could!

Hehe. _ I love this story. I'd be really interested if you got around to writing more. If it's not too much trouble, I'd really like it if you could make some time in your busy schedule for writing more Finding Nemo fanfiction. I love how you do G/PG-rated stuff, and how it's very nicely written. (I am particularly intrigued by your Gill story. It sounds very interesting!) You also share my taste in movies. By any chance, might you be a Christian? ) I'm loving the stories, CGI Clownfish. I'm looking forward to more!
screaming truth chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
Good. I think people may not like it, or not accept it as much, because it's your own, which I think is cool. It's good to expand on it, that's the reason it's called fanfiction. Great lil story once again.

LP
Distant Thunder chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
This isn't too bad...I say continue it.
Martial Arts Master chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
Well, it was well-written. Too bad it was rather short.