Reviews for Lost Kittens
KittyBlue chapter 3 . 3/22/2006
Cool story! Looks more and more interesting!...

Update please! *begs on her knees* )
Mujyakina-Hitokoroshiya chapter 3 . 1/6/2005
LMAO! I LOVE the Omake! It's soo funny XD I love the way you made Omi/Mamoru cackle! So funny! Will you make a fic where it's just full of Omake from some of your fics? Just wondering, thought it would be good. Ja ne!
BengalCat chapter 3 . 10/31/2004
AH! how the HELL could you just stop there! do you know what you're doing to me( and most probably not only to me) ? bah...

-.-' I'm warning you, if you don't get on with this, and _fast_ then I'll do something very _painful_ to you! got me?

ja ne, Bengali
Thirteen Black Roses chapter 3 . 4/19/2004
This is good, please update
carrothien chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
This is really good. Please continue as soon!
Melrose Stormhaven chapter 3 . 12/23/2003
Aw...Youji-kun's suffering a little...*hugs Youji-kun*
Melrose Stormhaven chapter 2 . 11/22/2003
Cool! More, please...yeah, finally dropped by...
Raevell chapter 2 . 11/7/2003
Don't feel bad. I bawled like a baby at both of the times you mentioned. The Omi part and the Aya part... You are not alone.

Interesting so far. I really like it! I haven't actually read Side B yet though I know somewhere I have a link to the translation site. I'd like to see more. Especially if you are sticking to KenxOmi. _ Though I'm curious, should I be imagining them in their Gluhen designs or their original designs? For some reason I have a hard time with Gluhen fics because of brain hurt. Because...I don't know which I should be picturing...

Umm...continue please!
Lilla chapter 2 . 10/5/2003
Eh really lovely, nice pairings, and righting up the Gluehen mess is a plus.

I loved '?'
RooftopHopscotch chapter 2 . 10/4/2003
It's so cool! I want to write a Gluhen fic too! _ Of course, a hefty obstacle would be me not knowing shite about the series, except for some raw tidbits about thier endings. _' Yay to you! And yay to Kasra-idol-san. _

Oh, the joys of a human brain. You can only imagine what's being flung around in Yohji's. Memories are so tricky. He makes me want to grab at my brother's psych books... again. _

The omake was terribly cute. I got lost in the midst of Side B (or is it Gluhen? I'm guessing over here _') references, though. Heh, I'm not at all up to date with Weiss, am I? Oh, and is Tuxedo Kamen the same as Tuxedo Mask? (Forgive me, the only Sailormoon I watched was the Filipino-dubbed one in ABC 5. From long, long ago.)
Kasra chapter 2 . 10/3/2003
*squeals like a fangirl* I'm so, so, so happy to see another chapter! I loved what you did with Yohji, and his weird newspaper-clipping obsession. The scene in the shop with him berating Aya-chan and her partner was hilarious (I could just see the guy rolling his eyes the whole time), and the scene was Mamoru - ah! I love it! Especially since with Omi's new Gluhen look, and the name Mamoru, there's just enough different to keep from completely triggering Yohji's memory. Actually, Omi's new look is one of the things I kind of liked in Gluhen - I adore his old character design, but since they had to change it, at least they went ahead and made him look like he did from his flashbacks to his childhood. (Check the episode from original WK where he has the flashback of running up to Hirofumi in the backyard - the new Gluhen Omi really looks like he could have grown up from that version of Mamoru. Makes me wonder if Omi had been dying his hair all through adolescence.)

Personally, I was pretty happy with Yohji's ending in Gluhen, and Ken's. Aya's disappointed me, mostly because despite the sacrifices made, and the return of his sister, he still couldn't move beyond killing as a profession. There's some small comfort in him being alive in Side B, but it's tempered by the fact that he's still an assassin. And I'm saddened by Omi's ending in Gluhen - it seems like he's sacrificed his happiness for the sake of Weiss, and the possibly even the future of Japan - and I so desperately want things to turn out better for him. I end up getting unreasonably enraged when I read post-Gluhen fic that makes him into an evil Takatori - makes me think the author totally missed the point of Omi's decision. *sigh*

Well, you're going to make it all better, right? So I'm going to look forward to future chapters of this fic even more than I look forward to new installments of Side B, 'cos as far as I'm concerned Koyasu better be somewhere out there reading this and taking notes. _
Neko-Hope chapter 2 . 10/1/2003
Whe! _ Fanastic story. The omake was very funny. *nod* Can't wait for more chapters!
FeistyDreams chapter 2 . 9/28/2003
Fic: I like, loads. _ Can't wait for more, really, I can't...I LIKE Gluhen and Side B, so I find this all intriguing...*nodnod* Although I must disagree with you on something...I severely dislike Omi...He's just...grr.. Too arrogant now, and too whiney before, but ah well, that has nothing to do with anything... I really liked how you're doing this and I can understand why it would be difficult to write...just don't give up on it, okay!

Omake: *snickers* That was just great. I like that, yesyes. I love the reappearance of Akagawa *smirks* That was grand. Hee. M, well, yes, very very good you shall be maimed if you don't continue and so on and so forth _ Keep it up, jaa~!
RooftopHopscotch chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
I haven't actually seen Gluhen, except one episode wherein I got hopelessly lost because I couldn't tell Sena from Mamoru. -_- I sort of want to watch it, just to witness the tragedies they managed to compile for Weiss, but then I encountered pictures of Schu and Brad. If anything from that series could make me cry, it would be their new character designs. That and Yohji's half-assed ending. To me, Aya's and Omi's endings seem fitting, like they were meant to follow that path. Ken's was pretty random, but Yohji's takes the cake. Very sickening cake, too. p

You're right about the character changes, of course. With the exceptions of Yohji and Farf, I suppose they did a good job in terms of endings. But it still depresses the hell out of me. I'm admittedly a bit fairy-tale when it comes to my favorite characters, so I can only weep and hope Mamoru goes through some stage of redemption.

Guess what, that wasn't a review at all. _' Sorry about that. Erm... for fear of taking up half your review page, might I just summarize my thoughts (which, in retrospect, should've been done earlier): The prologue was very intriguing. Do continue, and omake sounds like fun. There. _
Xin-chan chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
I'm so sorry for the late review. I totally forgot! *bops herself on the head* As you already know, I wish you'd have an omake section after each chapter. Update quickly or I'll pester you everytime I see you until you do. XD And your other fics too . Love your stories!