Reviews for Given the Chance
Lauren chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
PLEASE can you write more! Your stories are awsome, but ALL only have ONE CHAPTER AND ITS KILLING ME! AH!
Buffy04 chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
keep writing please! or I'm gonna cry.

I also love Pagdating Ng Panahon so please update both!

thorn chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
plz upd8 soon wana c their reaction to er loosin wait!
Bloody Love chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
That was really good. I hope you get the next chapter out real soon. I really want to know what is going to happen.
Amy chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
That was wonderful
keep updating cant wait to see wat happens next
I think its great dont change a thing
Debbie chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
I really like all of your fics. Please update Given the Chance, I want to know what happens after Buffy looks up to see Spike!
buffspike chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
love the story so far. Can't wait to see where it goes and don't be discouraged from anyone who says this story is bad or affensive :) please update really soon and don't change ANYTHING you planned for the story because of other people. unless your not going to put spike in it a lot ya gotta have him :) but personal opinion aside do what you always had planned for the story :) and I just have to say I've read a LOT of your fics and there great :)
I'm not a member so I not sure if it kept my name or not so... sincerly buffspike :)
SweetObsession0 chapter 2 . 12/10/2003
hey girly girl! yay! im so glad you're gonna post a new chappie soon! love this story already and i think it has major potential! please keep writing!
*hugs* ~Pyro
mszdatu chapter 2 . 12/5/2003
i'm really interested in where this story is going actually. in a way i think i can relate to the character, not in that i'm heavy but rather the small things, like having low-self esteem, etc. everything that comes with being a teenager. anyway, i'd love to see where this story is going and i hope you do continue it!
much love,
raven
Zarrah chapter 2 . 12/4/2003
Hey hon! I tracked you down and this story caught my eye.
I myself have a few to loose and this story appealed to me. I haven't seen it done before so don't let negative reviews get to you. The story is original in concept, so tell the story the way you intended and for all of those not able to handle it...well, no one is forcing them to read it. Don't listen to what they say.
Now, go ahead and write ch. 2! I'm still seeing 'The bluest eyes' part and want more!
Mariana chapter 2 . 12/3/2003
i too think that how can anyone get offended, it's just FICTION people!
and even though i'm not obese i'm permanently fighting my body weight
but i found your approach so sensible and right, the feelings of the character in her position, i think could not be more precise
i like this story please update soon it has great potential and original i think i've never seen a big-Buffy plot before it's a interesting plot line...like the movie "Shallow Hal" i think...
i love your other stories too, i'm still waiting for an update (a massive one)... i think you're a great writter and from experience (after reading ton and tons of fictions) i think you're one of the best authors for spuffy in romance/humour/UST fiction
keep going and don't let people discourage you becos they can't face their own fears and live in denial
SoGrey chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
This story is great so far. PLEASE continue it! I've noticed people have been giving you rotten reviews, but just ignore it. I don't see how anyone is offended by a STORY. Keep up the good work!
Firetail1 chapter 2 . 11/26/2003
Hey! Thanks for including me in your AN. I'm so happy you're going to continue this! This story has a lot of potential, and with your writing abilities I'm sure it's going to be great. I love every single one of your stories! Email me sometime (). Well I gotta go, I'm supposed to be doing my homework on John Paul Jones.G-Bye!

-Firetail1
Opapea chapter 2 . 11/18/2003
I think this story is great, and I think it's really great of you to stand up for it like you have. You've explained you're real intentions, apoligized to those that might have gotten hurt, and now it's time (at least I think so) for you to continue it. I really like the premise, and I'd love to see what you are planning to do with it.

Good luck!
Honey-B chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
okay, this is really weird. I was just reading Jemima J the other day and thinking it would be cool if someone wrote a fic on it, and then I came on here... and guess what I saw? You're writing's brilliant, and don't listen to some of the other reviews. Alot of the time people send offensive stuff cos they like seeing the reaction, and even if that isn't true, I don't think you're story is offensive at all. Kinda long review, but thats what you get for writing so well! Please make it B/A. Luv B.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »