Reviews for Momentum
Akayuki Novak chapter 1 . 4/15
*reads AN, amused* Actually, since I didn't know until you mentioned it, the little bit about neither Joey, Seto, or Midori being old enough to drive legally is just funny.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Seriously, this is amazing! I don't have any criticism for it at all. It was...amazing. Well dialogued and humorous...full of drama and full of detail. I couldn't have asked for a better read, truly. You wrote both Joey and Seto so well, alone and together when they met up. A great fic in all aspects!
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Loved this! XD I want more stories like this!
nchai001 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Wow this is really good you should make sequal to this.
Magic Pyro Anabeil chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I absolutely LOVED this!

I loved how you kept comparing Kaiba and Jou. It highlights their personalities so well! The story flowed beautifully and was so well-written! D

I NEVER leave reviews, but this story is so good that I felt like I needed to. Great job! Loved it!
TheOneLeftBehindByTime chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
no matter the time and no matter of how many fics I read with Kaijou.. this and the rest of your writings are forever my overall favourites! /w/ srs, you are sooo great in getting both of them in character, the way you write is soo darn wonderful and explains so greatly everything, details, thoughts, feelings... everything! 3 and I so especially love how you succeed in putting some fluff here and there while still keeping them in character, and how they still are assholes against each other but still not! sheesh, this is like the 5th or something time I have read all your YGO stories and I so had to tell you how much I enjoy it, hope to see more Kaijou stories sometime from you C; 3 keep up the awesome work!
shadowdark-kitten chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I humbly offer you more blatant ego-stroking praise- A fist attempt in a fandom is difficult to do, but this one seems very spot-on to me. You slipped *right* into the heads of the characters.

Thank you for sharing this story!

-dark kitten
Alpha1Waves chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I really like your writing, eer considered a sequel?
dancing elf chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
entertaining
Toki Mirage chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
No sequel? *pouts*

very nice fic. *evil grin* in character and everything
x-Guitar-x-Girl-x chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I love how detailed and descriptive this short story is; usually, I tend to skim-read most fanfictions out of bordom or annoyance caused by bad grammar and poorly constructed sentences, but I read each and every word of this. Well done. I love how in character Kaiba was throughout, especially his denial and refusal to admit defeat.
Kuroneko Hikage chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
KYAAA! -FangirlNosebleedDeath-
Riiiceballe chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Awww... that's wonderfully fluffy. Great work! :)
psychopathjack chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
This is stunning, as well as earning it's place in my overloaded favourites list which has to be cleaned. xD
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
lol Very cute and very nice.

Awesome job!