Reviews for How Halliwell's Survive High School
danielle503 chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
when are you going to make a sequel
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 33 . 2/7/2005
AW, I LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH. just read the whole thing. v.v.v good :)
katie farmer chapter 33 . 10/28/2004
that was such a good story. i love stories that are in a different reality, but with the same characters. it's just so cool. i loved your story, it was so awesome. i definetly think that you should write a sequel. besides, i want to find out what happens with Phoebe and Jason. i want to find out what happens to Patty also. i really hope that you will write a sequel. you could be a really good auther someday.
greyislove chapter 33 . 8/29/2004
wow! omg. that was terrific! pleaz let her mom b okay. if u make a sequel pleaz make it as good as this. this was a greaat stori! thnx.
PhoebeHalliwell28790 chapter 33 . 4/21/2004
I don't know how many times i have read your story amd i still love it! You are da bomb!
HallowH8 chapter 33 . 4/20/2004
Are you gonna have a sequel cause right now you are leaving us at a cliff hanger! Is Patty gonna live? Oh, and are the sisters gonna learn about magic or not?
PaulaS chapter 33 . 2/19/2004
Oh my God!
You can't leave us hanging like that, can you?
I'm dying to know what happens with Phoebe, Cole and Jason, With Paige and Glen, and of course with Piper and Leo.
I really want Patty to be fine, and everything.
Please, write a sequel. Well, I you are alredy writing one, just tell me, please.
Paula. :)
Angely chapter 7 . 2/8/2004
Hi I like your story. And if you want to you could r&r my 2 fanfics Teentroubles and You can't fight demons alone. And I know that the punctuation is not that great but I am living in Belgium so I speak Dutch. And by the way it's all about the story.
Rachel chapter 33 . 2/2/2004
What the crap? You can't leave it there! :( This was an excellent story. Much better than most other high school fics out there now. Please don't take too long to write the sequel. People will forget.
frizzlebug chapter 33 . 2/2/2004
Sorry for upsetting you, I said it was a great fic and didn't need a change, just "suggestions" rofl. I dont like Chris OR Richard anyways XD!
I love the ending! what they all did at the end (Piper praying, Paige wishing...) really expressed their personalities in the fic.
hope to see more charmed fics from you soon! (not neccisarily a sequal!)
Katy
Ingrid chapter 33 . 2/2/2004
you cant do that to us I really need to knwo what will happen between cole, Jason and Phoebe
Kokomo44 chapter 33 . 2/2/2004
thanx 4 the story.. i have luved it... i will wait for the sequel.. but i don't want to wait for a long time!
Phoebe-lover chapter 33 . 2/2/2004
Wow! you must really hate Phoebe! If you hate her so much, don't have stories, making her a bitch. Just leave her alone! I like the story, but you are really mean to Phoebe!
aphrodisiac bliss chapter 33 . 2/2/2004
great ending although i very sad i't over and am anticipating the sequel try to work on it as soon as possible and for future info do more chapters or scenes with the girls at school~!~
gemstar2 chapter 33 . 2/1/2004
that was excellent!lol big cliffhanger ending!but i cant wait till the sequal...even if it isnt 4 ages..